Monday, December 17, 2007

Check this Out

Here is a comment from Joe's site:

I'm telling you all, these are not fire fighters making these comments. They are being made by those that support the anti albero blogs. They will never give credit where it is due they'll only continue to fuel the fire, no pun intended. They know if they push Joe's buttons he'll come back and lash out. That is all they want to do is set him up for a class action lawsuit. I'd love for some law enforcement agency to verify the IP addresses on Joe's site meter. I bet that would shut a bunch of these fools up.If you are fire fighters, which I doubt the majority of the fools are, you are only adding credibility to what is being said and thought by those of us reading this blog.

Shut the blogs up? Why is it that Joe gets to speak, and no one else does? And, I thought Joe KNEW who every commenter was. He sure throws out the accusations as if he does. Besides, Joe doesn't visit the "anti-Albero" blogs anymore, how can his buttons get pushed?

Here is what Joe had to say:

You contradict yourself in that last message. As I'm sure some of the comments are in fact made by the Anti Albero Blogs, some of those Blogs are owned by Fire Fighters. Off The Fluff is one of them and Salisbury Blowbox is another. So spew all you want. Until they are gone and until the Fire Department stops attacking me, my Wife, our Families and our Grandchild, information will continue to roll here. Think about that for a while.

We don't have to leave. You say the Fire Department is attacking you, but you really have no idea for sure. Soapbox does not discuss anything but the issues at hand and will strike any comments which are posted simply to be argumentative. He posts no vulgar lanquage and refuses to allow discussions regarding Mr. Albero's family unless Mr. Albero opens the door. As far as I am concerned, I have not initiated any discussion about Mr. Albero's family, but I will not sensor the comments I receive as that was my pledge from the beginning and the reason I have this blog. And, just for the record, none of you can prove that I am a firefighter.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Police Officer & Firefighter.

Soapbox said...

I have never denied who I am or the fact I am a retired firefighter. So why the pseudo expose'?

I also refrain from name calling and I do not allow it on my site. A concept Albero's childish mind apparently cannot comprehend.

Soapbox said...

And one thing Albero---I have never commented on your site. Should I decide to do so it will under my screen name as it is here. And in case you forgot, my real name is Joe Perdue.

Anonymous said...

Joe Perdue,
You run the cleanest site on the block.
You frustrate Jihad to no end because he can't compete with your honesty and from what I read he can't think fast enough to keep up with you either.
Merry Christmas and May God Bless you and all who have served.

Historical Wit said...

Soapy is the man. Cool calm and collected. Just the way you want em when pressure is applied to a situation....

Soapbox said...

Thank You SN&N & Wit

Inside Looking Out said...

I like Soaps site. It's nice to read one without all the vulgarity being spewed out. It's kind of nice too to be able to reflect on history as he does. There's been several facts of history that i hadn't realized and i think it brings in a nice perspective as to our country's past. Keep it up Soap, you and Shooter have a ton of fans no matter what "the other guy" says!!

Someone told me a really funny little story today. They said they saw a woman alot like Mr. Albero's wife but her fingers were wrapped up. They said it was probably her and her fingers were wrapped from typing all those Anonymous comments for Mr. Albero...LOL!!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?