It's been commented on, but I thought I would repeat it. It looks like the SFD chose THE perfect gift for Joe. He got to use his handy dandy pager for the first time on Christmas night! After all, he doesn't use a scanner to find fires, right? Someone from the "inside" must have called him. Wonder who that could be? I have been working out Joe's Christmas Day timeline and though it is not IMPOSSIBLE that Joe just happened upon the fire, it is highly IMPROBABLE. And, I'd like the answer to the question someone asked. What does his family think when he leaves them on Christmas Day to chase a fire? Oh, that's rhetorical...no need for replies. LOL
I FOUND IT! Snake it woulda bit me.
Here's a comment I received. Good questions if you ask me.
Good to see Brotherhood 16 (Gerity) did make peace with Joe and didn't try to start that boxing match he wanted. Maybe they became friends since everyone always picked on them. I wonder how Joe knew who he was? Joe had his name but not the Fruitland Police officer's name, why? I've heard many sides to this event from people there and I won't say Gerity was right or wrong, but question Joe's info gathering. What was Joe doing in Fruitland and how did he arrive before the fire departments? Maybe his reporters kit we got him really does work, because Joe doesn't listen to the scanner he said. Did any one see him use his new camera and press pass, too?
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
36 comments:
Let me help you out, Mr. conspiracy theorist.
My Step Son was visiting on Christmas Day and chose to hang out a little longer so I agreed to drive him back to his Grandparents later.
When that time came, I started driving him back to CAMDEN AVE. when I received a phone tip of the fire.
Considering I was already on my way there, WTF. I dropped him off and continued down Camden to the scene.
I'd like to know, Mr. Asshole Cuff, who gives a shit what I do on Christmas Day? I suppose your Wife locks you in the house the entire day and you're not allowed to leave, even at 9:00 PM. You're a piss ant Idiot who's only goal is to stir trouble and quite frankly you're coming off more and more like a pussy whipped pansy.
ONE of the things that doesn't make sense is that you said you weren't there when the fire started or the departments arrived. You also said the fire was extinguished BEFORE those departments arrived. But, in another comment you said it wasn't a raging fire, you were there. So, how could you know all this if you were not there before the departments arrived?
I don't give a shit what you did on Christmas Day any more than anyone else cares what WB did on Thanksgiving Day. Yet, you felt the need to "report" it.
No one has to lock me in the house on any day, especially Christmas Day. I PREFER to be there.
And, before you accuse anyone of stirring trouble, perhaps you'd like to look in the mirror.
PS NO mention of stepson here:
"Not just the Albero's. We got to partake also, me and my lovely bride, plus our other daughter and her son along with Joe's grandson Gavin and his son Nick. It was a delisious dinner and great fmily afffair. The turkey was especially good, as was all else!"
Thanks Joe/Jen.
A. Goetz
Joe, I thought you were going to stay away from the anti-albero blogs! But you are here, posting up a storm, and Jen is posting up a storm at Sby News Unedited. How can you find the time, with all the hits and messages you get at your site?? Things that make you say hmmm...
"PS NO mention of stepson here:"
You know what, I thought you didn't care what the Albero's did for Christmas? LIAR! Shall I produce a photo of everyone at my home for Christmas Dinner?
Anyone can look at the pictures and see there was no raging fire. I spoke with people on the scene and was able to get the answers I needed, unlike you or ANY other source of News Media. Why, because none of you were there.
Are you challenging the fact that I may not have been there at all? Look at my comments where some SFD Idiot claimed they allegedly saw me in the bushes taking pictures. LOL
As for the other Blogs, my Wife isn't anywhere on the Blogs at all. She has much better things to do with her time than to read all this bullshit. All too many of you have attacked her enough to a point in which she doesn't get on here any more and when she did it was few and far between anyway.
You guys are constantly suggesting I'm posting here and there, even on my own Blog. WRONG! But no matter what I say, you're not going to believe me anyway, so who cares.
Nevertheless, to answer your question, I was not there when the fire broke out, I simply relied on what the professionals told me they had experienced. I never said I was there when it started either.
Once again, you're looking like another Duvall Fool. Next time, send me a e-mail and ask me directly. I'd be happy to answer those questions before you start spreading lies.
Jihad
Was the step brat you were taking back to Goetzies house the same step brat that left you with the step grand brat your skank wifey is raising?
OR, was that just an excuse to get over to Campbell's to deliver a Xmas Kiss across the fence?
F/U for allowing that attack once again on my Wife, Family and Grandson! Man up you F/N Prick. I'll meet you right now, wherever you want. Let's get it on! Too big a PUSSY to say your name? My guess is that the owner of this Blog just got slammed in my reply and he is the one who authored the comment. After all, he's the one who moderated it and let it through.
" I'm watching you said...
Jihad
Was the step brat you were taking back to Goetzies house the same step brat that left you with the step grand brat your skank wifey is raising?
OR, was that just an excuse to get over to Campbell's to deliver a Xmas Kiss across the fence?"
What lies have I spread?
Nah, no dinner picture. I'd like to know what time you ate though. It could not have been a leisurely, relaxing dinner.
I know you were there. And? You SAID I was there, the fire was not raging. That implies that you were there for basically the entire thing.
YOur wife does look at the blogs. You are the one who gave her away, remember? Or perhaps that was just one of those "few and far between" times. LOL.
Woah, lets not get testy. There was no EXTREMELY foul language in that. I allowed it, I didn't write it. Are you not the one who moderated the comment regarding the "rape" of Gerity's wife? So, basically it's ok to allow attacks as long as it's not on YOUR wife, right?
Joeblow meet someone to "get it on"? Now there's a funny one. Little man couldn't beat his way out of wet paper bag. Go play with the horses Joeboy or fine tune the showerheads there on the ranch.
A Phone Tip? ROTFLMAO!!!! Joedirt has turned into fulltime firetruck/ambo chaser complete with Radio Shack Scanner!
Two can play this game. Wait till I'm done with you, since you're not man enough to say who you are and or meet me one on one. Game On you piece of shit.
Blue Pill not kicked in yet old Joeboy?
Cuff didn't post, I DID. What's wrong old man, did I piss you off. If I tell you who I am are you going to show up on my doorstep and beat on my door and scare my little grand kid. HUH? Guarantee you I won't be in the shower hiding.
Maybe I hit too close to home on the Campbell thing, huh, Jennie reads the blogs and she's gonna find out what's really going on or what?
Take your blue pill Jihad, swallow it and take a nap. Everything will be better when you wake up.
Why in the hell would I meet you one on one? Do you think I'm crazy or what? Joe, you teeter on the brink of psychotic and I surely don't want to be there when you snap for the final time. Ever hear of postal? That's you my friend.
What games am I playing? Are you feeling paranoid? Or what? Why do you even let this site bug you? None of the others seem to. In fact, you report that you don't even visit there. Actually, you told me you were done with me ages ago. Whatsa matta?
OK...let's rumble Joseph. Let's meet at the Burger King on the North Side of town at 12:30 TODAY. Winner keeps the cardboard Crown that comes with the kids meals. Bring along your Junior Press Badge. I'd like to see it. Please leave Littler Albero home though. He went through enough mental anguish on Thanksgiving.
Joe Joe Joe,
You can attack everyone's familia, but your trash is off limits huh,
Game on? Are you sure you have enough Blue Pills to see this through to the end.
Keep your scanner tuned in Joey, I'll be watching you.
Joe likes the "two can play" game. He does that all the time over at the park and ride!
Little Joey wants to meet one on one! Must have grown a backbone since Thanksgiving day. He sure didn't want to meet someone then, did he?
Joe wants to meet people one on one? What a joke! So he can trump up some more BS while he hides in the shower and cowers behind a child? Gonna have Mike there to make sure you don't get your ass beat??
BTW, Joe, It's been GAME ON ever since you talked shit about fund raising for a memorial to an Iraqui War vet. You are despicable.
Oh this is precious...
Keep it up... it's so fun.
Are you going to get your eensy beensy teeny weeny lawyer to sue Straight Shooter, Chief TinyTesticle?
Oh please, say yes. Pretty please? I need to book my entertainment for 2008, and watching YET ANOTHER JUDGE wipe the floor with your VanDyke ranks right up there with the next season of The Wire on HBO and Cathouse.
Late Again Damnit,
I just can't leave you children alone to play.
Shooter I think you've pushed an ice cube against Joe's bad tooth.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nah, go and meet him. Joe will be the guy cowering behind the toddler. He'll then call the police and tell them how much you frightened ... the grandchild.
This is some highly entertaining chat you guys got going on here. JJ my offer still stands, 3 rounds 9 minutes, winner picks charity.
I would say take it easy on the old Jihad, buy you opened yourself to this crap, so let him have it boys.
I've got a Hundred to donate to a good charity.
Joe Said:
"You're a piss ant Idiot who's only goal is to stir trouble and quite frankly you're coming off more and more like a pussy whipped pansy."
Did you get this from something someone said about you Oh Jihad King of Park & Ride?
Well...I enjoyed My Whopper Value Meal at roughly 12:40 and no wussy boy in sight. I WAS THERE. I did take along someone older than 6 to witness the whole thing but Joe was a NO SHOW. The only thing I got out of the trip was heartburn, plus I had to eat the cost of my witness' meal because one of us bet he would show and of course I LOST.
What a pansy you are Albero. Pansy I say!
"Did you get this from something someone said about you Oh Jihad King of Park & Ride?"
Would you explain. This sounds VERY interesting.
It's widely known that the Jihad likes to play hide the pickle at the local rest stops, mainly Mardela and Phillip Morris road.
Joe has a new boyfriend now jon gerity
Well,
I guess you did want to post it.
This ought to get wild real fast.
Well THAT post ought to get a "rise" out of him.
Standby for some lawyering.
if this doesn't send the Troll postal I don't know exactly what will.
look out shooter.
Geez...sorry. I was sure I didn't post that. Please accept the apologies. I didn't know what everyone elsed posts were about. Sorry, sorry, sorry. E-mail me privately next time, ok?
Of course you know this is going to drive him nuts!
I know something you don't said...
Of course you know this is going to drive him nuts!
At the risk of getting to graphic, it's at least going to cause him to DRIVE to one of his favorite locations to do something with NUTS.
Post a Comment