Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Were He There or Not?

I am confused. Maybe someone could help me out.
Joe's original post leads us to believe that a couple reported this Fruitland Fire incident to him.

He says: "The interesting part, (so I'm told) was that Station 16 from Salisbury arrived at the same time Fruitland did."

But then, he says: "I was there, it wasn't a raging fire, (like you want to make it sound) and my lungs were hurting just by burning boxes in a controlled fire yesterday, so quit your bellyaching."

So, which is it? Was he there or was he not?

No comments:

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?