Friday, December 14, 2007

Gimme a Break

No comments on the thieving fire fighter, so lets dream up another one.

"If you happen to get The Daily Times, the Fire Department recently has been on the attack against me with statements like the one above."

Is that the only thing he has? A Grapevine comment that has almost assuredly, according to Joe, is coming from Gordy? Joe, I've got news for you, you've pissed off most of the fire fighters on the Eastern Shore and some (if rumors are true) from across the bay. Any number of fire fighters could have written that.

As far as this:

"One last footnote. Chiefy See, you stare me down one more time like I'm some kind of gay meat for you, you and I are going to have some words. Try it again and I can assure you the entire public is going to know what you just did. I do not have to take your bullshit any longer and now that you have been warned, I consider it a threat whenever you do so. Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful. LOL"

Chief See was probably just wondering how the hell someone could form a turd into a human like shape such as yours.

8 comments:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

So let me get this straight...

Chief TinyTesticle will kick anyone's ass who uses the "N" word.

But he can throw around homophobic insults all he wants?

Anonymous said...

Im not totaly sure about it, but, pretty sure.

As far as that idiot coming on scene, I do believe that Wicomico County Fire police can prevent him from coming on scene, and if Command so chooses, can have him removed back to the fire police line.

Anonymous said...

quit insulting turds!

Anonymous said...

Joe got caught in a lie on the watch desk also. He said he dont make gay comments.

Well looks like he did it again!

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Wouldn't it just be easier to hit him with a test blast from a 2" line?

Anonymous said...

I would personally prefer a deluge gun that went a stray! Oops! Joey boy you shouldn't have been so close! lmao!

Anonymous said...

GP, ummm, err, I was just wondering, how do you know he only has one nut?

Did the Horse Ho tell you?

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Nope.

I just thought it sounded better.

Thought we could make up a better backstory, like he melted the other one in a manufacturing incident making flourescent light condoms.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?