Friday, December 21, 2007
SFD Open Discussions
I have had a request to quote posts on Salisbury News regarding the Salisbury Fire Department. It would appear some feel that there is a need for balanced discussion that they do not feel they are getting at Mr. Albero's site. I believe that I am able to quote from that site as long as I give credit where credit is due. And trust me on this...I will take NO credit for anything that comes from that site. If anyone has any information to the contrary, then please let me know. I intend to name them "SFD Open Discussions". As always, everyone's opinions are welcome. Obviously, I would like the discussion to be as clean as possible, but I realize some of the posts we will see can evoke some pretty serious emotions. In accordance with Blogger's terms of service, comments regarding the following will not be allowed: "material that promotes hatred toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity". As always, anonymous comments will be allowed. I realize many of you have reasons to remain that way. I believe that just because you don't want people to know who you are, doesn't mean you opinion counts any less than anyone else's. Be aware, that you can also give yourself a nickname without having to create a Blogger account. I would recommend doing this if you wish others to be able to follow multiple comments from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Someone is looking desperate to get more action going here. You'll never catch him, fool. His numbers are in the thousands and you're not even breaking 100 per day.
I would hardly call myself desperate. I'm sure his numbers are in the thousands. I've never argued that point, and again, since you are a little slow....I DON'T GIVE A FLYING "F". I do not have this blog for me. Personally, it does get tiresome sometimes to read Joe's garbage and comments and actually believe there are people out there who find his ramblings to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. But, they are many people who don't and can't say what they want there to save their asses. They can say it here instead. THIS is their blog. Thanks for stopping by Joe...or Mrs. Joe...
Hey Joe, Get up from your computer and go hug your wife and kid. It's christmas and you need to give it a rest.
Post a Comment