Monday, December 24, 2007
Merry Christmas to All...
...and to all a good night. This is it for me for today and probably tomorrow. Not even the pleasure I get from exposing Joe's stupidity is enough to take me away from my Christmas plans. So, to all of you in Blogland, I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. Though I hope every one finds what they wanted under the tree, my greater hope is that you have a relaxing day full of fun and family. And please, don't forget the reason for the season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
"The Innocent
Oceanshaman"
ROTFLMAO! Now that's some funny sh!t! Here's a former lawyer CONVICTED and sentenced and you call him the innocent. Chris Llinus is NOT innocent, Idiot. He was found guilt and charged.
Merry Christmas.
Wrong post moron go back to joes site idiot!
When is your wife going to post!
No argument there, my rotund, bipolar, and illiterate friend . . . I am by no means innocent, nor have I ever claimed to be . . . perhaps straight shooter labels me as such, and you otherwise, by virtue of the way we blog . . .
Beyond that, one quick correction as to basic criminal procedure: one is first charged, and then found guilty . . . you should know, given your experience as a criminal defendant, which, by the way, exceeds mine by a few cases . . .
Finally, I know it must hurt to realize that, for all your alleged money, power, and connections, this CONVICT can nonetheless run circles around your fat ass in almost every way imaginable . . . step back, Porky . . . you're out of your league . . .
But there is hope, Joe . . . 'tis the season for hope, renewal, and good will . . . may you focus upon the positive and the truthful in 2008 . . . give it a shot . . . I assure you that you will be amazed at the results . . .
Merry Christmas . . .
LOL...I think she does the 12midnight to 8am shift on Anonymous postings!!
Anyways, just wishing everyone(YESS, even him)a very Merry Christmas!!
Excerpts from Joe Balero's diarrhe... dae... duhh... dairy... diary. Yeah that's it, diary.
7:00:00 a.m. woke up
7:00:16 Polished mini Joe's helmet
7:00:53 Wow best ever.
7:01:37 Pondered how much I mean to America
7:00 Hit the bog.
7:06 Hit the blog.
7:07 Checked site meter. Why are most of the posts from my IP?
7:10 Checked Maryland court records.
7:11 New post on blog. This should draw in hits like theres no tomorrow. Better then yesterdays for sure.
7:12 Checked site meter. Wow.
7:13 Polished mini Joe again. Damn I'm fine.
7:14 Slipped out of Spidy pajamas.
7:15 Checked site meter.
7:16 Time to roll out ladies and gentleman. I wonder if I can find someone following me again. Off to the StuBYNews truck.
12:47 p.m. Damn, I've been driving around all morning and haven't seen a damn thing.
1:00 Oh look some people are being nice to some little bastard. Boy am I glad I'm not that poor little black kid.
1:01 Took some photos. The battery in this camera doesn't charge quite like it used to. Maybe I should swing by Sams for a new camera.
1:45 Home again at last.
1:46 Checked site meter. WTF? Nothing's happened since 7 or 8 this morning???
1:47 Downloaded pictures of poor little unfortunate child. My God but they are cute. I wonder if they have germs. I thank God I'm a white man. And a damn fine one too.
1:58 Jeeese, it sure takes long for this to upload.
1:59 Checked site meter. Well now, a few more hits.
2:00 Wow. Look at all of these posts that have arrived. Had to delete about 50 of them. Had to put a few of them threw tho. Told every one what idiots they were. ROFLMAO
2:01 Polished ol mini Joe again.
2:02 Checked e-mail
2:27 LMAO those where good ones. I'll have to put these up on the blog today. ROFLMAOPIMP
2:26 Checked site meter.
2:27 Checked the anti-Balero blogs. Had a great time telling them what a bunch of idiots they are. IDIOTS.
2:47 Checked site meter. ooooo it's picked up somme more.
2:49 Posted a new thread. This will knock everyones socks off. I know it wasnt about me, but I really do rock. Think of just how bad life would be in this shithole if it weren't for me. These stupid rednecks don't know how lucky their are.
2:53 Mini Joe is looking a bit dull. Polished his helmet again. The little woman just doesn't know how lucky she is. You'd think she'd show her appreciation more often. I wonder why she always has these headaiches.
2:54 Checked site meter.
7:48 What happened? I can't recall the last few hours.
7:49 Checked site meter. WOW!!!! the hits are really rolling in. Got a lot of really good replies. Some of these folks really no there stuff.
7:50 Why are all the IPs the same as mine? This is really weard. Damn computers. Wonder if Sams has a more expensive one???
Merry Christmas Straight Shooter.
I hope you and yours have a great holiday full of love and joy.
SN&V's
Yea, Ocean, it is regading the way you blog. Objectivity belongs in that category as well, actually. However, I know, he is still begging for the boxing match. And that is one I'd love to see. I don't car if I did pay $100 and Joe got knocked out in the first round. LOL
I've got a c note on that one also.
Geez, lack of sleep TOTALLY screwed with my keyboarding skills today. LOL
Shooter,
Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoyed the day with family and friends!
Note to Jennifer Albero: When setting a table the knife goes on the right, closest to the plate with blade facing inside. The forks goes beside the knife; dinner fork, then salad fork on the outside. The spoon is placed to the left of the plate. Guess you just can't teach an old redneck new tricks.
I'll bet Chris Llinas' wife set a proper table!!
I must admit that we don't give much due at the Llinas household to the formalities of proper silverware placement . . .
The Albero table looked warm and festive to me, and I hope they had as nice a Christmas dinner there as we had down our way . . .
Hey, if I'm going to suggest Joe be positive and truthful, am I not obligated to do the same?
Happy Holidays, all . . .
The point, Chris, is that Joe Assbero took Christmas Eve to respond to the link to you that has been here since the conception of this blog. He puts out pictures like his home is all warm and fuzzy when he is as nasty as it gets. And the table was not so festive, IF you consider he is a millionare..it was just tacky by millionare standards.
I fully understand where you're coming from . . .
Just trying to stay on higher ground is all . . .
Post a Comment