Friday, December 28, 2007

A Midget Redneck!

I just read this. I'm not sure how I missed it. This was Joe responding to a comment on his trashy car seat post. "Let me guess? You'r 4'7" tall. Drive a 4x4 pu truck, jacked up and you're stuck in the Fire Department tonight with nothing better to do?" Haha. I thought to myself "self, that's a pretty funny comment someone wrote about Joe". THEN, I reread where it said "stuck in the fire department" and knew it couldn't be about Joe because he's too scared to show up at a firehouse. Joe was actually saying this about someone else!! 4' 7" and drives a 4x4 pickup. He's so stupid that he doesn't realize one shouldn't describe themselves when trying to poke fun at another. LOL.

P.S. I hope no one takes offense with my headline as there is nothing wrong with being either. Oh, and I guess to be politically correct I should have said "little person". Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are correct there is nothing wrong with being a Little Person.

Now a person with a LITTLE MIND [and a LITTLE PECKER-so the Prairie Dog Blogger said] is a different matter.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?