Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Asked Before

And didn't get a reply.

Joe says:
"I told you guys, get someone in there to teach about bigotry and discrimination or this will continue until you completely fail."

I had a comment saying that Mr. Cropper was in charge of teaching bigotry and discrimination. I asked for other comments regarding this, but no one replied. Does anyone know if this is true?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's in charge of eating.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

I thought Chief TinyTesticle already thought the SFD was a complete failure?

You mean there is MORE failure to come?

Like double-secret failure? Is that like double-secret probation?

Anonymous said...

If you were Snata Claus, would you stop at Joe's house?

Anonymous said...

I have a christmas thought......

Joe always stated that replies with out a name has no credibility. Yet when an anon poster makes slighted comments.. It is taken as credable and 100% a firmen... Funny how the rule maker can keep changing the rulez to apply how he sees fit..

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?