Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Plans?

Anyone have any holiday plans they want to share? I will not be going anywhere for Christmas. I'm sticking around here this year. I know many people like to go away to a warm tropical place. If this weather keeps up, we will be a warm tropical place. LOL. I hope to be getting together with friends and family. That's what it's all about. Totmom had a post regarding the commercialization of Christmas. It's too bad that is the way it is. So, if you are going away, or have any holiday traditions you care to tell us about, I'm all about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will spend the days visiting ALL the families for Christmas, luckily this year will be spread out. Will be celebrating Wigilia, a Polish meal with my family. It is a wonderful meal and reflects back on our past and blesses our future.
God Bless and Peace to All

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?