Sunday, December 9, 2007

Joe Continues the Farce

joealbero said...
Up yours Idiot, I didn't post that comment, fool. MINE has my name on it as I am a man and you are a PUSSY!


We all know that he DOES post anonymously. Therefore, Joe, if your qualifications are correct, one would have to believe that not only are you NOT a man AND a PUSSY, you are also a BIG FAT LIAR!

I personally don't believe your qualifications to be true. There are a million reasons why someone would want to post anonymously. You being at the top of the list. Now, being cold hard busted is a different story. That just makes you STUPID.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally have to wonder about his other qualification that he posted.....He's a man?
He's a boy, a moron, a jerk, an idiot, a pansy, a chicken, a liar, a stalker, A LOT OF THINGS....but I'm not so sure he's a MAN!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?