Friday, December 21, 2007

Who Will Save Lives from Him?

Joe has a dear friend (imagine that) who patted him on the back and thanked him for saving lives.

"A dear friend of mine caled me today and said, "You know what Joe, you just saved lives." I have to agree and hopefully others do as well."

I am assuming Joe saved some unsuspecting citizen's from a speeding ambulance. Who then, will save them from Joe?

"At certain points, (because of the light at Nanticoke Road) I was able to get close to him and I certainly admit I wasn't doing the speed limit at the time but I was trying to get a tag # so I could do something about it."

In addition, I can guarantee the transport employees weren't wrestling with a digital camera at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?