Joe, you got lots of dough? Or doe?
Joe says: "It's one thing to sit idle and make excuses as to why you can't bring in the doe this time of year."
Doe...now, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I r a hi skool gradyoueight.
Doe.. a deer, a female deer.
Deer season did recently end, right? Maybe Joe is a big hunter!
Reprinted from sbynews.blogspot.com
"Look guys, this BULLSHIT has got to STOP! There is REAL CRIME in this City and wasting your time writing tickets for not having a bell on your bicycle has got to be the biggest crock of shit I have seen in a very long time."
But he wants nearly full time police patrols on the plaza and downtown to ticket illegal parkers?
let that biker get creamed by a delivery van and he'll scream the police don't do enough to control all these renegade bikers.
SN&V --
Is that 15 points for the biker, plus 50 if he is wearing tight bicycle pants?
Post a Comment