Joe drives up and down Washington Street snapping photos like they are Christmas portraits and even takes a picture of someone else's residence declaring it a fire hazard:
"While visiting the horrific fire on Washington Street, I couldn't help but notice this fire hazard just a few doors down."
Then on the same day, he tells everyone else that the family asked people to not drive up and down the street looking at the house:
"People are being asked to please stop driving by the property, respectfully."
So what, because Joe has a homemade press badge, he gets to survey the scene and snap shots? Personally, I think it sucks that for someone so concerned over a father who may not know his child has perished, (I did not mention the names of those who perished as I knew there was a Father out there who is morning the death of his year old Daughter, "IF" he even knows yet?,) he's posted pictures, burnt belongings, and given quite a morbid description.
That's just his style I guess. A lady by the name of Beth Twilley who wasn't really Beth Twilley but allegedly Wayne Barrall warned him about doing just that. He didn't listen. Maybe the next knock on his door will be from the child's Dad.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You don't see Barrell posting pic's on his site!If he keeps playing with fire he is going to burn himself!
That's just not true. Albero took pictures the morning after the fire and the request from the family members came the next day printed in the daily times.
As for Barrall, he wasn't there, he doesn't have any pictures. You seem to be very aggressive towards Albero any more and you are spewing lies.
Hey Joe...I mean Anon809. lol
As for Barrall.
any more and you are spewing lies.
Typical grammer from a typical fool.
Post a Comment