I'd like the proof.....
Nevertheless, (respectfully) this is my Blog and I'll write whatever I feel is necessary. Perhaps YOU should go to the Anti Albero Blogs and see what your beloved Fire Fighters are calling my Wife, then you'd better understand. You should have also followed The Watch Desk before See & Gordy forced them to shut that thread down.
What did you do Joe, add the Anti-Albero links back again? Otherwise, how would you know what is being said?
P.S. One more time...now read this slowly...Joe Perdue asked the fire fighters to stay away from commenting about you on THEIR forum. He felt as though THEIR site should not be tainted by you, your name, or your foolishness. Neither YOU, nor Chief See had anything to do with the firefighters no longer acknowledging you and your filth on THEIR turf.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still to this day think that 99% of the Anonymous comments that he showed were actually him and/or his wife simply posting in a 3rd person. I've never seen any type of proof beyond HIS claims that they were actual firefighters. It seems to me when you're attempting to show others in a VERY bad light AND bolster your precious "hits", you simply throw a little gasoline on an already burning fire.
On todays version of "As The Joe Turns", he's attempting to pit the fire department against the police department by posting that the POLICE officers did all rescue attempts at the Washington St. fire(he failed to post that BOTH men are volunteer firefighters with the fire department). Again, Mr. Albero attempts to stir ashes and build a fire up. Of course he conveniently posted those "nastygrams" supposedly from firefighters, no actual proof, just the normal hearsay!!
I'll tell you what the next time we are headed to delmar in the middle of the night its going to sound like ten fire trucks going past his house.Sirens and horns..
Post a Comment