This was a comment. This must be what Joe was talking about. His BIG news, the screwups, the other accident. I think it pretty much sums up the fact that Joe is again...FULL OF SHIT!
We had two calls around the same time!We had a rescue first in which when the call came in about the fire on Washington street the rescue was on its way back from that call.The engine out at station 2 which is out of service was replaced with the reserve engine thats way we have that engine!We had all the equipment we needed.Now what when on the radio was nothing but firemen tring to find and search the house for more people.When you pull up onto a scene like the other night and people are being dragged out windows and you are being told there is more inside all hell breaks lose and you try everthing in your power to get inside and get them out.I due time Joe will come up with something to make us look bad but in the end when you need help the first people you are going to call is us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And that goes for you Joey!!!!!!!!
Anybody with anything to add...be my guest.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
thanks to the firemen and police that risked their lives trying to save a strangers life.
No Greater Love!
SN&V. Check your e-mail.
What more is there to add? These brave men and women of the fire service and law enforcement agencies run into burning structures every day to save lives, knowing full well they are putting their own in extreme peril.
The little sawed off Delmar runt runs to his shower and hides when he "thinks" his is in danger.
There is no comparison. What a pathetic little man.
I am not a fireman nor a Police officer, never have been BUT, I do have a QUESTION.......
When a policeman and/or fireman shows up on the scene of a fire or other disaster do they ask what color is the skin of the person that is in trouble before they rush head long into danger to try and save them?
I don't think so!
How can these brave souls who rush towards death while others are running away be considered RACIST.
Damn Joe Albero, I hope he burns in hell for what he is doing to our community and our citizens.
Sixteen years ago, the good people of the SFD saved my life when I went into respiratory arrest in my own home.
Thre are no words that let me say how I feel about these amazing men and women. Anybody who makes it his job to trash them doesn't deserve the sweat off their collective balls.
- That includes the female fire fighters, who have more balls than some ignorant little twit in Delmar.
Post a Comment