Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Broken Link

There seems to be a little exchange going on between Duvall and Albero. You can read the post at Duvafiles here.

Joe said this is reply:

"GO HERE Billy! If you can't find Salisbury, Maryland, call me, I'll walk you through it. How do you feel now, Idiot? Use this instead. http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Banking/HomeFinancing/HousingCrunchsHardestHitCities.aspx Links don't seem to be working. Billy must have burned them out. LOL"

Now, I checked the link again. It was a no-go. Then, I copied and pasted the http address and it was sill a no-go. Yet, Joe is calling Duvall the Idiot. LOL.

I noticed that he has since changed his post and the link is now working. Seems he must have seen the error of his link.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! This is like teenage high school bullshit. This blog is a complete waste of space.

Joe Friday said...

Another dissatisfied customer. ROTFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. There's no basis to it unless you're an anti Albero person. I may not agree with everything Albero says but at least he's out there doing something. Heck, in many cases he provides even more than the daily times. I've had enough of this, goodbye.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the Delmar Douche stopped by just before his Noon shower.
What a dick!

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Good riddance!

Chief TinyTesticle is a liar, he is a manipulator, and a user. He uses people, places, and things to pursue his revenge against a city that he thinks has wronged him personally.

"Out least he is out there doing something"? What a completely bullshit comment from a coward to frightened to use a real account.

By that (highly specious) argument:
a. At least Hitler made the trains run on time;
b. At least Stalin defeated Hitler on the Eastern Front;
c. At least the Ayatollah Khomeini got rid of SAVAK.

I could go on and on, but I will stop now.

At least Straight Shooter is confronting slander, libel, and sheer stupidity with a forum to counter the ill effects of Chief TinyTesticle.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I have to agree. There's no basis to it unless you're an anti Albero person. I may not agree with everything Albero says but at least he's out there doing something. Heck, in many cases he provides even more than the daily times. I've had enough of this, goodbye.
December 26, 2007 11:56 AM


Actually there is a great deal of basis to it. If you read Joe's blog enough and pay attention you'll see that out of all the insults he dishes out for others reasoning skills or spelling mistakes he can very readily apply them to himself.

This "Broken Link" thread merely spotlights this for the reader that may be happening by for the first time and naive enough to take Joe's "news" blog seriously.

Get him wound up enough and he's certain to provide you with psychoanalysis. Yet another of his many skills.

 

Anonymous said...

Put me down as a satisfied customer.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Duvall is now sucking Albero's ass on this one. Who knows, maybe you should too?

Historical Wit said...

Can't suck Albero's ass, cause JALB.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?