Thursday, December 13, 2007

News Story?

Yes, this from the "news blog". One large post on the disbarment of Art Webster, a local attorney. . Then, a whole lot of opinion about other attorneys being dishonest, blah, blah blah. Nothing about the reason WHY this attorney was disbarred. One of his readers wanted to know why:

Anonymous said...
Joe, any knowledge as to why he was disbarred?

Good job anon. I wonder if you'd have had to ask the Daily Times that question?

Ooooh, this comment was posted to Joe's site after I posted this. It's a wonder Joe allowed it.

Anonymous said...
If you were a "real" newspaper or media source, some modicum of ethics might compel you to mention that Art Webster was YOUR attorney for a time, and sold you the building you currently own just past the end of the Downtown Plaza. But it seems, as much as you like to posture at being real news source (albeit an amazingly inaccurate one much of the time) I guess you feel that the bothersome "ethics" part doesn't really have to be observed by you. Just the way the disbarred attorneys didn't feel the rules applied to them. Interesting.

4 comments:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Let's not forget that when I made a comment this past summer that Art Webster was getting chased out of the profession, Jihad Joe made a huge issue that I was going to be sued for this.

Hmmm.... that never happened by Chief TinyTesticle obviously didn't know the whole story.

And still doesn't.

Anonymous said...

Albero Responded!

anonymous 9:40,

I'm not out there ripping people off of money, especially from people in a time of their life when emotions have the best of you. I'm not taking what's left of their lifetime financial stability, all under the pretense of alleged legal help.

Divorce, personal injury, DUI, the list goes on and on. Attorneys promise, we'll help you, then buddy up with the opposing attorney for a settlement in most cases and the attorney never performs what he was paid to do in the first place. The CLIENT is the one who almost always loses and the attorneys walk away with people's life savings while the client walks away broke.

So PLEASE do NOT cry about MY code of ethics and what I do. This Blog is out there for EVERYONE to see another side. Once again, where else will you read about ANYONE willing to take on some of these attorneys? NOWHERE!

Without kissing anyone's ass, believe me, there are some wonderful, fantastic attorneys out there. When someone finds them, hold onto them and be friendly with them for the rest of you life or theirs because they're few and far between.

Anonymous said...

Bill Duvall has a copy of court records on his site by the way if anyone has time to read a multi page document on the the disbarment.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

I don't think anyone is crying about Chief TinyTesticle's code of ethics.

I think most are saying "he has none".

Chief TinyTesticle would know the difference between right and wrong if right left town and wrong had hold of his pubes.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?