Friday, December 14, 2007

Art Speaks Out!

I do not know Joe very well. But I will say this: I have dealt with a lot of people over the years in a lot of different transactions. Joe Albero is the most honest, most straight forward person I have ever dealt with. Bar none.

Joe says:

"Thanks Art. That was VERY kind of you to state publicly

It sure as hell was considering Joe stated very publicly that he was a lying piece of shit. Oh, yeah, that was before he was an very honest man.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, i posted on there and im sure he wont post it,

If Art trully spoke out and said those things, well, that just means to me, that he is just as crooked as joe is.

Anonymous said...

why do you think he can't practice law any longer

gull92 said...

He still hasn't figured out the nickname thing, has he? I just posted a comment over there as George W. Bush. Wonder if he'll do a post saying that he received a comment from the president?

Anonymous said...

birds of a feather and all that art likes to get drunk and beat his wife and kids too (allegedly)

and this is NOT the first time webster has been brought up before the bar just the first time that they finally got rid of his ass

Anonymous said...

I don't recall Albero ever calling Webster a liar? I'd be very careful putting words into that guys mouth because he will get you.

Joe Friday said...

"While I know of plenty of wonderful, giving, honest attorneys that strive to make a difference in their own small segment of the world, I also know their alter egos. They will lie and cheat their clients out of money and still manage to sleep soundly at night."

Anon122, the implication is certainly there, wouldn't you say?

Anonymous said...

Anon 1:22
I'd be careful about putting ANYTHING in that guy's mouth. Of course he never stops running his mouth so it would be impossible to put words or anything else in there.

Inside Looking Out said...

Isn't this the very same Art Webster that Mr. Albero was bashing the other day for being a cheat, liar, dishonest and all, now the guy is "supposedly" raving about Mr. Albero??? YEEAAAAHHHH...RIIIGGGHHTTT!!!! I think i smell one of Mr. Albero's alter egos busy at the keyboard once again!!!!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?