This one's for you! If anyone has any other suggestions for my new layout, let me know. I realized long ago that life isn't all about me. If some others would follow suit, life would be sooooo much better.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ThanK You Thank You Thank You I can now read this site. Hell getting old Bwaaaaaaaaa
Joe has challanged all firefighters to showing up for the troops return. Dear Joe Albero:
How dare you to use the homecoming of these Heros to further your vendetta against the firefighters! If you or your snot nose brats ever serve in the military, you would know what this means to the families, and you use it to your advantage, you piece of shit! I have sons in the military, one in Iraq. NOBODY wants to be near your nasty ass so do these heros a favor and STAY AWAY and leve the homecoming for people who appreciate what the do!!
I was thinking the same thing. Only a garbage rat would try to use these homecoming festivities to further his vendetta against someone else.
If we look back. The Delmar Dayglow's vendetta began with his vilification of the Mayor & the Zoo Bosses; all because his beloved Horse Ho got the shaft from Rapp -AND THEN she got fired. THAT original jihad, then expanded to include many city departments and city employees. and then he decided to include the City Fire Services, and THAT vendetta then expanded to include the COUNTY fire services, and now it has expanded to include ALL firefighters and ambulance personnel.
8 comments:
ThanK You
Thank You
Thank You
I can now read this site.
Hell getting old
Bwaaaaaaaaa
Mr. Grant thanks you, too.
I've been using the Select All button to get the contrast so that I could read your site. This is much better.
Thanks, Shooter! Much easier on the eyes!
Joe has challanged all firefighters to showing up for the troops return.
Dear Joe Albero:
How dare you to use the homecoming of these Heros to further your vendetta against the firefighters! If you or your snot nose brats ever serve in the military, you would know what this means to the families, and you use it to your advantage, you piece of shit! I have sons in the military, one in Iraq. NOBODY wants to be near your nasty ass so do these heros a favor and STAY AWAY and leve the homecoming for people who appreciate what the do!!
Thank you!
OW I too was using the "Select All" function to help with the contrast.
Again. Thanks Cuff!
I have to admit as well...it is nicer...but the dark background was sorta neat.
Much easier on my old tired eyes! Good Job!
anon 9:26
Well said.
I was thinking the same thing. Only a garbage rat would try to use these homecoming festivities to further his vendetta against someone else.
If we look back. The Delmar Dayglow's vendetta began with his vilification of the Mayor & the Zoo Bosses; all because his beloved Horse Ho got the shaft from Rapp -AND THEN she got fired. THAT original jihad, then expanded to include many city departments and city employees. and then he decided to include the City Fire Services, and THAT vendetta then expanded to include the COUNTY fire services, and now it has expanded to include ALL firefighters and ambulance personnel.
Post a Comment