Thursday, December 27, 2007

Awww, Poor Joe


Regarding the "After the Fire Program", one of Joe's commenters asked this question:

"Just curious. Why does it appear that your pictures are taken from a great distance away? Did the crews not allow you to participate?"

Joe responded with: "I have always respectfully kept my distance. Read the story again as I was standing right there with them asking them if they needed any help and or if they wanted me to carry anything for them."

I can't be certain from Joe's answer whether he was repectfully keeping a distance, or right there. I think, however, this picture tells the tale. He looks kinda like the kid left out on the playground. Scared to death of the big bad firemen. LOL

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh don’t you feel for Joe being left out? Nope! F*ck him!

Anonymous said...

AHH thats some funny shit there.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lost puppy to me.

Anonymous said...

Let me play, let me play
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

When we all pasted him while he was standing there he never said a word to any of us and we never said a word to him

Anonymous said...

You know what JOe if you actually post facts on your site and investigated what is really happening this would not happen so untill you stop we are not.

Anonymous said...

You keep on saying to post your name as well as your readers and all you do is try and dig up dirt on them.So why use are names?

Anonymous said...

His gut looks bigger than his man boobies.

Anonymous said...

The picture also makes it look like he pissed himself.What a pussy!LMAO

Anonymous said...

He looks like a deer caught in headlights.

Anonymous said...

I wonder where he parked his redneck or should I say his scanner chasing buggy?

Anonymous said...

When I walked past him his ass crack was hanging out of his pants!Joe you need to buy a belt or did you have one on!Fatboy!Oh that reminds me you should go out and get a fatboy sticker for your redneck truck and on the bottom of it put FUJA!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He's sticking to stalking mothers with dirty car seats, and even then he's keeping his distance!

Anonymous said...

Joe is a turd burglar!LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

Fantasy Phone Call

rrrrring
rrrrring

Salisbury Fire Department, how may we assist you?

Umm, I ah, I ah, I was wondering how can a fella join the volunteers?

Well sir, you have to fill out an application, and meet certain physical requirements, then you have to attend and pass certain training classes.

Oh, yeah, I see. Is it like the Boy Scouts? I mean do I gotta tell the truff?

Well yes sir, we do insist that our members maintain a certain level of maturity.

Oh. Um, ah, do you mean if I don’t get my way I can’t throw a tantrum, you know like holding my breath and stamping my feet? Or screaming and yelling at other people?

No sir. Absolutely not!!

Would it help if I said I had lots of friends in the fire department that will recommend me?

Well sir, it would take more than just ONE guy you know.

Oh, ok. Um, when do I get to drive the fire truck? Can I turn the siren on?

Well, sir, you have to have a certain kind of drivers license, and you must pass a test. By the way sir, where do you live?

Um, uh, Delmar, DE. But I can be at any fire, real quick, I’ve got lots and lots of cars, and even horsies. Like I could be at a fire in Fruitland even before the real firemen get there.

Little boy, go away now and play with your toys. We real men (and women) have got real work to do.

Whaaaaaaaa. JENNIE, JENNIE, they won’t let me play, I am gonna sue them.

Anonymous said...

Why is he wearing gloves? Geez. What a candy ass. Can't handle 40 degrees, Joe?

Anonymous said...

Didn't this photo come from a City owned camera? Then it's used against Albero. Look like a lawsuit in the making guys. I'd delete this one before someone gets in some serious trouble. Your call.

Anonymous said...

Nope the person who shot this photo does not even work for the city. He owns his own gear! He emailed me the photo hoping that I would pass it along to the correct person! Guess I did!

If you were smart enough you could get the exif data from the photo and tell that the city does not own a camera like this!

Why is everyone in this world so sue happy anyways. Well damn that is how JA got so rich right?

Anonymous said...

We can now safely document Joe's location at 10:24 p.m. -- he was commenting here.

Probably wears gloves while typing too.

Anonymous said...

Law suit free photo... Mr Albero was clearly standing on the public sidewalk and therefore has no expectation of privacy. Especially since he has claimed himself as a public figure...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Didn't this photo come from a City owned camera? Then it's used against Albero. Look like a lawsuit in the making guys. I'd delete this one before someone gets in some serious trouble. Your call.

December 27, 2007 10:24 PM

Nice try Joe! LOL. You even put the question mark in the right place! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOSER.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Didn't this photo come from a City owned camera? Then it's used against Albero. Look like a lawsuit in the making guys. I'd delete this one before someone gets in some serious trouble. Your call.

December 27, 2007 10:24 PM

This comment probably coming froma coming from a person who takes a picture of a woman, and then asks if anyone knows her, where she lives or what her name is. Mr. Albero reminds me of a kids when he doesn't get his way on the playground. He picks up his toys and runs home.

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that Joe is like a typical 8 year old girl - fine to pick at/make fun of other people, but when it is turned on him he gets mad and wants to get someone into trouble.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?