Friday, December 28, 2007

Pathetic

"LOL! Well, since it was Wayne Barall's Fathers home, we should see up close photos from Wayne in the DT tomorrow. Then again, I haven't seen much any more from Wayne in the DT after their photographer came to my home and raised hell. Could he have been terminated?"

You are truly pathetic individal. It's pretty sad when one can find a fire at ANYONE'S home a laughing matter. Mr. Barrall, after hearing the call, raced to his father's house. He didn't think to take his camera with him. Obviously, that was not the first thing on his mind. But, how would you even know what it is like to think about someone besides yourself?

In addition, perhaps you don't read the paper you pay for very well. Go through a few back issues and get back to us.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delmar Dustpan beat him with the scoop on this. I read it on Dustpan first.

Anonymous said...

Pathetic doesn't even come close to desribing this loser. Notice one of anon comments speaks of Karma. Had there not been several comments directed at him with respect to Karma, the TINY TURD wouldn't even know the meaning of the word. Now he's using it to talk to himself with his anon comments. If I were him, I'd be careful about how I used the word Karma. It's about to run over his Dogma like a Mack Truck.

gull92 said...

Remember, Joe cancelled his subscription to the DT last week. If we believe him, he wouldn't have any idea what photos were in the DT, since many of them aren't posted online.

Anonymous said...

Would he think its funny if something was to happen to Art Geotz home? Would WB be on here laughing about it? I don't really think he would.

Joe just can't seem to leave WB alone after all that has happen between the two. I really think Joe is just trying to set WB off. I mean if what Joe says is true about Thanksgiving night, why would he still be bashing WB?

Anonymous said...

I am 100% sure that WB does not work for the DT! But Joe can't drop any issue can he?

He has dropped one issue tho. I havent heard any more on the NAACP breaking down the SFD for their racial problems. Maybe there arent any!

Maybe Joe just lied again!!!

Anonymous said...

calling this ass hole "Pathetic" is being polite I think!

gull92 said...

Off topic, I know, but when should we expect the Jihadist's apology to the San Francisco zoo?

The following is quoted from an AP article posted this morning. The article was written by Jordan Robertson and Marcus Wohlsen.

"San Francisco Zoo Director Manuel A. Mollinedo also admitted that it was becoming increasingly clear the 350-pound Siberian tiger leaped or climbed out of its open-air enclosure, perhaps by grabbing onto a ledge.

"She had to have jumped," he said. "How she was able to jump that high is amazing to me." Mollinedo said investigators have ruled out the theory the tiger escaped through a door behind the exhibit."

Now, surely JJ will say the "zoo is lying". How about this from Jack Hanna, again quoted from the same article.

"Before I said it was impossible, that's what I've said for the last two days," Jack Hanna, a former director of the Columbus Zoo who makes frequent television appearances, said late Thursday. "But today, I don't know if I'd use the word impossible.

"I think it could be feasible for a cat that has been taunted or angered," Hanna added. "I don't think it would ever just do it to do it. Somebody had to have provoked it.""

So Joe, Mr. Tiger Expert, the ball's in your court. Waiting for your apology...

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

The Germans calls this "schadenfrude": delighting in the misfortune of others.

Oh sure, it is one thing to say "Well, they got what they deserved," and to recognize the justice in that. This isn't "schadenfrude". Schadenfrude is delighting in any misfortune, no matter the cause.

That is all Chief TinyTesticle does: he delights in the misfortune of others, whether it is their fault or not.

It is the sign of an immature and emotionally unstable personality to take so much delight in the misery of others.

No one should take this beast seriously. Not us, not Mike Lewis, not Andy Harris.

Anonymous said...

Joe’s an expert on proper use of a wood burning heating devise as well as chimney maintenance. He can now add this to his vast expertise in firefighting.

Anonymous said...

One can only hope that when this "Bassett-Wannabe" runt intrudes at the next house fire with his homemade press pass that a "mishandled" firehose accidently finds it's way directly into the lens of his camera. The resulting tumble into the gutter will not only be hilarious, but will put this sewer rat exactly where he belongs.

Do tigers eat sewer rats? I'm just sayin...

Anonymous said...

GP...rest assured my Gunpowdered Friend that yours truly will be seen doing the Xtreme Schadenfrudeing Dance once the Delmar Douche Dago (DDD) receives his just reward. My gut tells me it can't be far off! When you peer at his criminal rap sheet, you realize that Neanderthals like Joseph regularly step on their tails. He's due.

Anonymous said...

Do tigers eat sewer rats? I'm just sayin...

Nah, Gives them the sh*ts

Anonymous said...

Is that what happened to sewer river rat??? A Tiger at him???

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?