Saturday, December 22, 2007

Half Truth

Here's one of Joe's headlines from yesterday: "Wicomico County Sheriff's Department NAILS Home Invaders! "

One of Joe's commenters had this to say: "Joe could you give credit where credit is do. The Wicomico Bureau of Investigation solved this crime. It is made up of Detectives from the Sheriff's ofc. and State Troopers from the Salisbury Barrack"

Joe backs up his headline with: "First of all, I stated that I HOPED my information was accurate. Secondly, NO ONE has sent out a Press Release on this and I have yet to get a call from any agency referencing this matter."

Then what was his big hurry in getting the story up? Scared the DT was going to beat him to the punch? Oh yeah...he's not a news blog, he doesn't have to be accurate. As long as you HEARD about it there first, that's all that really matters. And why didn't he get info from Mike Lewis right away? I thought they had the bat phone thing going on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Alberos are "soulless".

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Have you heard from the States Attornys office yet.

Anonymous said...

rrrring, rrring
Hello.
Davis? It's Joe!
Uh? Oh! Hi, what up?
Well Davis, Respectfully, I called you the other day, and I'll ADD that I've knot herd back frum you!!!!!!!!!
Okaaaay, Joe. What did we talk about?
You whimp-assed prosecutor, you let my man Bo go because you don't pay enough, and now you are letting those Anti-Albero Bloggers, say mean things about me.
Errr, Joe, It is Beau, not "Bo", and he left to be near his kids.
Well Davis, have you called Mikey?
Yes, you dumb Dayglow, and he hung the Hell up on me.
Click (sound of Dial tone)
Hello. Georgetown Emergency, did you call 911?

Anonymous said...

There's two images showing the press release being sent to real media at 4:09am Friday morning. Sorry for the low quality images...I know poor Joe is on dialup, so I compressed them just for him! HQ images available by request. :)

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=press1bo4.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=press2at9.jpg

Joe Friday said...

Press, key word is REAL. LOL.

Anonymous said...

You missed another one. In the Ron Paul blimp post, Joe challenged the newspaper to follow his report of a Delmar murder. But then, magically, the Delmar murder news evaporated -- which means he reported a lie.

This is why Joe needs to start a newspaper. Reporting lies that way in print can get you sued big time -- in Joe's internet world, it's all like nothing happened.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?