Friday, December 14, 2007

Yes, I Noticed

I know my header is off center. I don't know why. There are no known issues with this and I can't seem to correct it. Maybe Salisbury News and Views has hijacked my blog to make sure I change my template. He doesn't care for my mysterious, sinister, grim reaper like black backround. Anyone second his emotion? If my black backround (and NO, this is not a racist comment) is hard on the eyes, I will work on changing it as soon as I get a chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out SN&Vs he has caught Joe in a Wopping Lie.

Anonymous said...

Love your site!!

HATE the bckground.

I will read it no matter what you do.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?