Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Big 911 Question

Joe said:

"However, IF you'd like to meet me there at the property in 5 minutes I'll allow you to call 911 from my very own cell phone and you'll get Maryland 911. Wanna try?"

Joe told us about one 911 experience. But, they sent a trooper out of Georgetown, right? So, his 911 call reporting Mr. Barrall, the terrorist stalker who was harassing him after passing the no trspass sign, went to Delaware, did it not? I'd have to say yes, otherwise I'm sure we would have heard him bitching way before now.

5 comments:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

911 routing from a cell phone is determined by which cell tower you get picked up from, which is determined by any number of factors, including the load on "home" tower and signal strength.

Based on where he is on his property, he Jihadist could very easily get MD 911 (technically, Wicomico County) on one call and and Delaware on another.

On the other hand (and just as likely) he could be lying his fat ass off.

Joe Friday said...

This is very true. I was looking at the fact that he tries to prove his point by inviting people to try. As far as I am concerned, this is no proof at all for the very reason you gave.

Anonymous said...

I asked him about when he called the cops on Wyne Barrel because the delware state police showed up and he has not mention anything about that, so his call must have went directly to there call center!He's been caught in another LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And he won't post my comment and answer the question!

Anonymous said...

GP is right.

I would like to take up the Delmar Dayglow's bet.
I would bet him a million of his alleged bucks that he is wrong.

First thing I would do, is find the closest cell tower in Delaware. Then I would make him turn off (reboot) his cell phone. Then I would make him stand with his cell phone in such a manner as his phone had a metal wall, or even his Hummer, between him an Maryland.

I will guarandamntee you that his call would be hitting the tower in Delaware & his 911 call would be routed accordingly.

I really don't think he is that dumb. He is prevaricating to promulgate his jihad against, well EVERYBODY that does not kiss his ass.

gull92 said...

Plus, calling 911 on a bet is illegal. It is for emergencies only. I'm sure that he knows this and is trying to get people in hot water. Notice that he doesn't offer to call 911 himself.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?