This comment was made by Joe in Joe's post regarding the humane society. Apparently there have been comments made regarding Lugo's alleged sexual preference. Here is what he had to say:
"I want to make this VERY CLEAR. Someone's sexual preference is none of anyone's business. IF anyone wastes their time writing a comment just as a dig, I'm rejecting it, unless it has to do with something you saw there at the Humane Society or it effected you personally."
Commendable Joe. Now, if only you would practice what you preach. Remember the Watch Desk thread? Do you think just because they pulled the thread, it would erase memories as well? This is what went on there:
" OK Idiot, show me one time from any place you'd like where I called someone a fag? Can't be done because I never said it. Little Girl, maybe. Pansie, certainly. Fag, NEVER. Now go back little girl and find where I called someone/anyone a fag. Idiot!".
But, an astute reader reminded him that he said this:
"Prove it, Medic Fag."
So Joe, whats up with that?
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
As I recall, he manned up to that and apologized?
Here you go on the attack once again when the guy has stated he's not going to allow it any more.
Come on now, you're losing credibility and this time your article is out of line and very suggestive.
Tell the whole story next time. I think what he's agreed to do is honorable. I also think that by manning up to a mistake, he's the better man.
Yes, Anon946(Joe), he did apologize. Here was what he had to say about that:
"OMG! I stand corrected. I must have been in the moment after the comment above. Forgive me for being wrong? Is that all you've got? I never realized Fire men were ssssssssso ssssssssensssssssitive. LOL Have a great day guys."
Sincere apology, huh?
Anon946 or should I say Joey..
Joe makes this mistake all the time. He changes the rules to fit him. He talks out of both sides of his mouth! When he's been caught he calls someone a nasty name or just advoids the question that has been asked to him in the first place!
Joey is a joke! His time is coming and I cant wait.
He will piss someone or should I say the wrong person off one day and his ass wont be able to cash the check his mouth has been writing!
That allready happened. Thanksgiving day, right Joe?
Excellent research here, Shooter! Way to expose the half assed apology for the slur. Keep it coming!
Thanks Gull.
I think not. You purposely left out the apology in the hopes of convincing others he isn't man enough to do so. You were wrong. As for the Thanksgiving thing, didn't the guy that showed up at his home get arrested? This has become a pitiful site with twists and curves. Fortunately very few people visit. What's even more interesting about all of this to me personally is the fact that you come off representing yourself as a self made cop. It just goes to show you how crappie law enforcement is locally and you keep proving it every day. Some have also challenged you as being a fire fighter. Two of the same, eh? There used to be a serious honor in wearing either uniform. Just looks to me you're so desperate you'll say anything to distract people from what seems to be the truth on Albero's site.
Anon1120. I didn't post the apology because it wasn't pertinent. The fact is, he chastises people for foing the same thing he does. Though, I suppose when you are Joe Albero, that makes it ok. I have since added the so called "apology". Do you believe it sounds sincere? Further, how do you know how many people visit this site. How do you know how many visit Albero's site? As far as who I am and what I do for a living, keep guessing. ROTFLMAO!
I think not. You purposely left out the apology .....
*****************
I beg to differ. What is printed here is exactly what was said and the apology is half-hearted at best.
It is easy to tell percentage wise how many hits you get by comments. Then you have to look at how many of those comments are the same people. Then you go one step further and one can easily recognize you have no news. People quickly grow tires of the same old Albero crap you spew here several times a day. Sorry dude but you have a small mind with a small audience. Would you like to prove different?
Anon355,
As I have said before, hit counts and comments don't matter to me. The fact that this blog allows people to make the comments they want to make without being called an Idiot, Pussy, little girl, etc. is enough for me. Besides, it appears that you rather like the dialogue.
Dear Anon 1120,355...You're obviously Mr. Albero because your main interests are hits and names of commentors. That's all you ever are worried about on your own site, try staying at that dumpsite for you and your wife to post your little Anonymous comments.
Everyone has already figured out that 99% of the Anonymous comments are you and the Ms's, so just get over it and face the fact that others are allowed an opinion on this and other sites without being cursed and threatened.
Post a Comment