From Joe's site
sickandtired said...
For the hard hearted soul that will not support anything Albero does, YOU should have been there to see the smiles, happiness and tears. I would hope this kind of reception by We Care, Legion, friends, neighbors and complete strangers would have changed you mind. Speaking of tears, did anyone notice the teary eyed Veterans?????
I am all for supporting the men and women who are serving here and abroad. I consider them all heros. They are the reason that I can have my blog and Joe can have his. I do not, however, consider Albero to be a hero. So why would what Albero "did" change my mind? What did he do?
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Albero was a waste of good sperm.
Playing in Joey’s backyard everyday is a real hoot! Talk about cheep entertainment, let your fingers do the walkin and watch him pop a blood vessel. How much more can he take?
A good example of Joey's family I Art Goetz a real REMF.
SN&V,
Wish I could find that! I'd have some real fun then. But sifting through Joe's old posts is like sifting through garbage on Brick Kiln. A lot of it and it stinks.
Joe didn't do anything. He never does. He lives his life vicariously through the lives of others. He thinks because he was there and snaps some pics, he actually did something. He is always on the outside looking in.
I disagree. He brought a story through photos and this blog has never done that. Not photos of their own, anyway. This is nothing short of another duvall blog, useless.
Oh, Albero walked right up to those fire fighter, you know, the tough guys that kept saying they were going to kick his ass.
You fire fighters are pussies and that includes the owner of this site. A fire fighter and a pussy.
Albero rocks.
Story though photos. That's interesting. I guess photos don't lie, but Joe does. Come to think of it, photos don't always tell the whole story either. But then, neither does Joe. I am not a photographer, and if I have people willing to send me pics, why does it matter? Why does it matter anyway? You must be the person who NEEDS pictures to tell a story. Oh, why do you think I'm a firefighter? Have any written proof to back that up? Or maybe a picture? LOL, We've explained why the firefighters turned their back on Joe. Were you relying on the pictures to tell you that too? Oh, thanks for stopping by.
Shooter...how dare you infer that anon poster @ 9:17 to be Joe? I mean, he always uses his name right? He said he has no reason to post anonymously? He's the most Truthful SOB around?
LOL?
Public Service Announcement: This post brought to you by The Ignorant Italian Bi-Polar People of America. Question Marks used with permission from Joe?, an Albero's An Idiot Company.
What did Albero do??
He was there and posted the photos. Any of you other bloggers show up, take pictures and post them??
There was finally TV there.
I wish all of the bloggers would quit gripping at each other and just cover the return of our Military.
This is starting to remind me of our return after Nam. There was not one military person that served during NAM that wanted to be there. BUT!! We took an oath to SERVE OOUR COUNTRY just like Lt Groton.
You don't have to like Albero but at least come out to Welcome Home our troops.
"Oh, why do you think I'm a firefighter? Have any written proof to back that up?"
You've never denied it. Answer the question, Are you a fire fighter, or not?
Anon824:
No, I am not.
sickandtired,
At the time of your comment, there was no "story with pictures". I thought you were referring to the fact that Joe single handedly got ALL those people to attend. I aopogize if I miscontrued your comment. I could not attend, otherwise I would have liked to have been there. I am sure it was very touching. Thank you for your comment. Do you think it at all possible, sickandtired, that SN&V is correct and Joe has been using these soldiers as photo ops?
Shooter,
I looked up photo op and NO, I don't think Albero is using the troops for his personal gain.
He does not set these up. A few folks in We Care About Wicomico County are the contact points. From them, the word goes out. I am sure there were people there yesterday that do not support (anti-Iraq) the war, like NAM. They do support the troops unlike NAM.
I have known Joe Albero since early in the OLD MALL circus to say hello to and shake hands. He knew I was retired military and thanked me for my service. So NO, I don't think he is anti-veteran.
If he posted otherwise, I missed it. Anti-military?? Many folks are against military spending but not the troops.
sickandtired,
Thanks for your reply. I wish I could find his previous post that has been referred to so I would have some reference. I hope it wasn't a photo op, however, I think you will agree that Joe has a creates sensation with his pictures and writing simply for his own personal gain. Therefore, it is difficult, for me at least, to tell when he is being sincere. I remember very little of Vietnam, but to hear the stories of how vets were treated is sickening. I support the red, white and blue and all those who fight for it. Those soldiers are doing a job because they are committed to their country and I am thankful for it. And, I am thankful to you. Again, thanks for stopping in and I hope you will continue to do so. Much of my writing is sarcasm and wit, but much of it is trying to get people to see that there is possible another side to Joe's story, and while I may not know what it is (I am not a news blog), they should do their own research to find out. I personally feel that Joe believes his readers are ignorant and will take whatever he has at face value. I have more faith than that. I am here so all readers will have a chance to speak up, just as you did.
Shooter,
Old Saying: Three sides to every story. His, Hers and the truth.
Rush/Daily Trash/Blogs/MainStream.
I look at all three sides and in most cases do not have to make any decisions,jsut file things away and at my age I might remember.
I'll be back to your blog.
Thanks sickandtired. You are right, there are three sides to every story. Unfortunately, sometimes it is most difficult to get the third side. I look forward to hearing from you again.
straight shooter blows with the wind.
"straight shooter blows with the wind."
I'm sorry, I don't understand this comment. Please elaborate (if possible).
Straight shooter, I think Joe, I mean anon 11:57, means that by engaging sickandtired in a civil conversation, you've lost the opportunity to be a real man like him.
HTH.
FWIW, sickandtired, have a look through Joe's blog and count the number of times he toots his own horn about what a service he does the community. Start peeling back the layers of the onion and I think you'll find he rarely, if ever, does something just to do a good turn. There always seems to be an angle.
Post a Comment