Friday, December 21, 2007

SFD Open Discussion #1

It appears that Joe has been reading my blog and has decided on the following post to get you stirred up. Maybe he's even throwing me a worm trying to catch me....hook, line and sinker. No reply yet from Blogger, but in the meantime, feel free to fire away. I'm sure I'll find out if my method is illegal.

The following post is from Salisbury News, December 21, 2007:

"The Salisbury Fire Department Needs Competition"

"[In the past 48 hours Salisbury News has had more than 400 comments and some pretty touchy articles. The SFD continues to look and prove the majority of them are immature Idiots and Hotheads, but what can you expect from a group of rejects nobody else wants anyway?

Oh, that's right, I'm sorry, they're hero's risking life and limb for YOU. Nah, that's BS anyway. They'd rather see my home burn to the ground while grabbing a lawn chair and bring marsh mellows to the fire. As a matter of fact, they were claiming if you didn't make donations you just might expect delays in their coming to your homes too. Of course as soon as people started reading that statement the Citizens just started tearing up their donation envelopes.

Oh, and God Forbid I'm in need of an ambulance! I'll call Life Star first. At least I know I'll get there quick! Isn't that too funny though Folks. Perhaps there should be an outside Fire Service????????

I'll bet I could purchase land, build a building exactly like the one in Salisbury and spend less than $3,000,000.00 for it. Then I could buy Fire Trucks, HIRE a full Staff and COMPETE with the SFD and knock them on their asses in delivery time. That's what these guys need, competition! Oh, they'd be welcome to use the In House Computers to play on the Internet all they wanted, as long as the work got done first.

They could be paid on First Response Results and I could start out with a building location in the HOTTEST SPOTS around the City. Then we would see just how good a location the West Side was after all! Think about it like this. We'd simply ignore any calls to the West side of the City and leave them with the gravy there because we all know there's a TON of fires on the West side, right? NOT! I'd build a Station near Camden and another one on the North end of Town. Yeah, the Montgomery Wards Service Department would have been pretty darned good but I'd settle for something closer to the State Police.

I'm sorry Ladies & Gentlemen but IF there was some competition, I'd win hands down, no questions asked. Then all you'd see in the SFD is a bunch of guys hanging off the back and sides of Fire Trucks half dressed, lips and buck teeth flapping in the wind and many with masks already on because they'd be sucking up the exhaust fumes from the Albero Fire Station Trucks way ahead of them.

Has anyone ever heard if this has ever been done before? They're doing it with ambulances, why not Fire Departments? Now that's "Keepin It Real!"]"

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO! Joe is such a moron. The Albero Fire Dept???? My suggestion is for him to try it! That way we could have him arrested for impersonating a firefighter!

Anonymous said...

That is illegal for you to copy his article without permission.

joe albero said...

Remove my Post or I'll sue you. Yes, I can and will come after you, just ask some of the other Bloggers who have screwed with me like this in the past. You do NOT have the right to copy my articles in the hopes of attracting people to your Site. You will hear from Mr. Davis Ruark today as they do not take this kind of illegal activity lightly. I have protection from this kind of crap and so you know, you'll NEVER hear back from Blogger, Idiot. It's a FREE service and their rules are there for you to obtain whenever you want. You just have to look hard enough but you're the type that hears only what you want to hear. Get this Post down immediately or you will be dealt with swiftly.

Anonymous said...

I can see some homeowner kicking his ass when he only sends one dept to a working house fire!

Joe Friday said...

I think Blogger will respond. They repsponded to your complaint regarding Salisbury News didn't they? If I am instructed to remove the post, I will certainly do so. If I am told that I must obey, I will find a way around it...you can count on that. What are you afraid of Joe?

Anonymous said...

Joeboy will lose the suit. Davis Ruark could care less. It's civil not criminal.

§ 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use40

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include —

(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
***nonprofit Educational***

(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;

***Blog site junk***

(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole;

***compared to the entirety of his years of blogging, minimal***

(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.

***his shit has no value. No harm, no foul***

The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.

He has no case, it would be thrown out of court.

Anonymous said...

Joe can't stand the competition. Frigging moron.

joe albero said...

No, I do not believe it was Blogger. It was the States Attorney's Office, you'll see. Then again, perhaps they have a way to get through to Blogger, I can't truly answer that. Nevertheless, you know it's illegal. Drop it and do the honorable thing. Unless you're that desperate for attention and want to be sued?

I wouldn't have a problem with it if someone were trying to share information in a good way. You, (on the other hand) are stealing my work to use against me and I do not approve of it. I am again asking you kindly to take it down. If you want dialog on the subject, do so on my Blog but you'll not steal from me.

Anonymous said...

Joe's a bloviating ass . . .

Watching him attempt to blow his smoke is so damn laughable . . .

Copyright law is a federal civil matter. Davis Ruark is a state criminal prosecutor. His job is to enforce Maryland's criminal code. Ergo, Davis Ruark has no power to touch this with a ten-foot pole . . .

Same goes for Mike Lewis, just in case Joe throws his name into the mix . . .

I try hard to avoid the fetid morass that is Albero-ville, but I couldn't pass up the chance to point out such glaringly idiotic mis-statements . . .

I won't say I'm rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off, but I am sitting at my desk, smirking my ass off . . .

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe?
"Copywriter" laws are FEDERAL. Davis Ruark is the STATES ATTORNEY.

Don't you mean Straight Shooter will be hearing from someone in Baltimore FBI headquarters as soon as they investigate your alligations and find that you sill ass conplaint has more importance than protcting all of us such thinks as STALKERS, TERROISTS, and uhhhhhh from YOU!
What a Dumb Ass you are.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Ooh... Chief Tiny Testicle is going to call Davis Ruark!

Chief Tiny Testicle, you are such a pile of chickenshit.

Anonymous said...

joealbero said:
"You do NOT have the right to copy my articles in the hopes of attracting people to your Site."

Straight Shooter,
Is that what you are doing? And all this time I thought you were trying to tell the truth about the lies Joe is posting!
I'm ashamed of you, really, yes I am, maybe, not really.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Joe said here:
"I am again asking you kindly to take it down."

BULL SHIT, threatening to SUE someone is not KINDLY in anyway you frigging moron.

Joe Friday said...

Joe, are you that insecure? I wish to use your work to create an eaual playing field. Commenters pro and against are more than welcome here. The problem with your blog is you do not allow dialogue. You and I both know that. As I said, I will remove the post of someone in authority tells me I must. I am still waiting on that.

Anonymous said...

Joe Friday sure got excited!
Slow down and proof read. shooter isn't taking this site down, you have time to comment.
ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

Joe is the Authority, can't you get that through your head!

Sorry about my spelling.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Jihad,
If memory serves me correctly, when you complained to Google about Salisbury News & Views doing the same, they contacted the owner of that site and explained proper procedure and protocol. This is being followed on his/her site. Straight Shooter has certainly followed suit here as well. Your site was properly quoted in straight shooters current entry. By the way, Salisbury News is the title of your blog however, whatever information you submit to your site immediately becomes THE PROPERTY OF GOOGLE, please read the terms of use if you are capable. Your lifes story is turning out to be just like the old fable, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Really sad in a way if you think about it. Shooter keep doing what you're doing. I love your site.
Respectfully,
DP

Anonymous said...

It was sbynewsunedited that blew the whistle on Joe trying to shut him down.

It's here:
http://sbynewsunedited.blogspot.com/2007/12/ok-so-i-got-in-trouble.html

I guess it didn't work with him either.
ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

Then there was the Marine's son's photo that he was caught stealing and using with out giving proper copyright create. He even cropped out the edge of the photo with the imbedded copyright. It took a while to hunt down the Gannett Press in Tennessee, they stopped his true copyright infringement. This is just quoting Google's material for a fair open discussion like in a school political class. It's back to school for Joey. Thanks Straight Shooter.

joe albero said...

"Joe, are you that insecure? I wish to use your work to create an eaual playing field."

Then do so by commenting on my Site and do not steal my work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe! You making any money off your comments? No. Hey Shooter? You making any money off the comments? No. Then there is nothing illegal. Not to mention Joe, you posted on a public blog, Shooter gave you props so the the whole thing is mute.

Joe Friday said...

That would work if all comments were published. You and I both know, however, that they are not. Joe, I'm just trying to "keep it real". I have given credit where credit is due. I have quoted you and told everyone I quoted you. I have added your site name as a reference. What is the difference in what I am doing as opposed to the pictures you use on your site from other sources? You give NO CREDIT to them. What about people who use poems and give credit? What about people who cite material from the Daily TImes, WBOC, The National Enquirer? You tell me what the difference is.

Anonymous said...

Joe then tell us why you always use copies of the Daily Times on your site? You don't even give them credit!

Joe you sound just like a little baby crying cause you didnt get your way! Boo Hoo.......

Joe Albero is a little sissy!!!

TomCat said...

Please let us know when you hear from Davis Ruark! You may want to contact Davis yourself and let him know that Joe is using his name to threaten you.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Two thoughts:

1) if Davis Ruark doesn't have anything better to do than chase down phantom allegations of copyright violations, I can come up with a list.

2) If Davis Ruark does actually get involved, it's time to burn the GOB down and give the SFD something to do. In fact, let's make it a drill. Let's have all the SFD equipment from Station 16 meet at the new Fire HQ, then set the fire and call it in. If Chief Tiny Testicle is right, and it will delay response, well, at least he will have been proved right on SOMETHING!

Anonymous said...

Back to the topic of Joe's Firehouse. He feels the $10 million firehouse is overboard. Not taking into account that it will contain the administration, training, and supplies and bring them together in one location. And I'm so sorry that we placed a museum in there to share our long past with the public. The bays also bring equipment indoors that is currently sitting outside. Did I mention now we would have staff in station during the day to respond with specialty pieces, directly rather then responding from all around the other locations to get it out. Faster response time again.
When Station 2 wanted to separate from the City and still serve the area they found that State law gave the City Authority over their incorporated area. You must be recognized by the city to respond to emergencies in its fire district. Yes competition in the capital world is great but not in the protection of the public.

Anonymous said...

Then do so by commenting on my Site and do not steal my work.


The only reason JJ wants to have this discussed on his web site is so he can "claim the hits" and regulate the comments. SCREW THAT

Historical Wit said...

Shoot I am late again. Its all over and I cant get a jab in to old jj. Me and my tardiness will just trip out the door. Its time to start drinking anyway...

Joe Friday said...

TT, I happened by headquarters the other day, and could not believe the equipment sitting outside. Even JJ has room for all of his vehicles.

Anonymous said...

I thought Joe said he wasn't going to the anti-Albero sites anymore!! Sheech, another Joe Albero LIE!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOLOL!!! He doesn't even know who you are, but he's gonna sue you!! What a dumbass!!

Soapbox said...

Stealing his garbage---
You are a baaaaad man.

:-(

Anonymous said...

This is great. since I never go to the Delmar Dayglow's site (no "Hits" from me!), I never get to see some his more idiotic posts.

Joe's arguments sound like they came from a high school drop out. Do you suppose he even graduated from High School?

Fantasy Phone Call

rrrring, rrrrring:
Hello?
Hello, Davis? Joe!
Okaaaay, what can I do for you? [silent thought Oh SHIT! What does HE want?]
Well those guys on the Anti-Albero Blogs are picking on me again, and Respectfully, I --want you to make them stop it.
Oh, sure. Hold on.
Okay.
rrrring, rrring,
Hello.
Mike? Davis!
Hey buddy, what can I do for you?
Listen Mikey, I’ve got Joe on hold and I need. CLICK-dial tone. Shit, lazy Sherriff.
Um Joe? Listen, Let me look into this, and I will get back to you. Hows Jennaho, -------errr… I mean Jennifer doing. Kids okay? Not locked up I hope. Good, Good. Well -----Happy Holidays. Bye.
But, Davis, Hello?, Hello? Sound of Dial Tone. Then, “Georgetown emergency 911, -----what is your emergency.?

Anonymous said...

You made my Weekend Hadley!
ROFLMFAO

Anonymous said...

Wolf, wolf, wolf I cry, I’ll sue you. Well, go ahead you big fat pussy. Oh this means YOU LOOSE JOE!! How’s it feel to be the looser?

Townie said...

joealbero said...
Remove my Post or I'll sue you. Yes, I can and will come after you, just ask some of the other Bloggers


You can ask me. Joe threatened to sue me too. Never heard anything about it afterwards though. How bout you Gunpowder, ever get sued by Joe either.

TOWNIE

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?