Sunday, December 23, 2007
Sick People
I will not put Joe's latest SFD posts up for discussion. They are there to to get hits only AND it is highly unlikely that a firefighter posted the comments. Personally, I would not be surprised if it was Joe himself. I am under the impression that the firefighters do not WANT to post on his site anymore. In addition, they are not posting about Joe on their own forum either. That is why I was requested to quote him on my site, so they may intelligently discuss BOTH sides of whatever half assed story Joe has come up with. He is posting that garbage because he is pissed off that I have promised an open discussion for anyone who wishes to participate. WHOEVER posted the comments on Salisbury News is one sick SOB. Sorry guys/girls, no discussion available on those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
I think we all know damn well that Joe is posting most of the anonymous posts himself. He is just trying to get a rise out of SFD.
Shooter
I believe you are quite correct. The Firefighters are posting on his BLOG any longer. If it is a FF making the sick comments it one trying to make a name for him/her self and will soon be found out. The men and women of the SFD are far more inteligent than this and anyone believing otherwise is foolish. I hope to have some interesting post up after the first of the year about the fire service.
Merry Christmas to you.
You shouldn't flatter yourself like this, asshole.
This is an old trick of Joe's. He makes some wild anon post himself, and then makes some outraged anon post to the one he just made. Other gullible people follow his lead and soon he has things all churned up again.
I wish someone could explain to me why it is that a select few are so determined not to support the volunteer fire service in their community. Not just Salisbury. It is not the City of Salisbury that is sending these donation letters to the general public it is the volunteer corporations of the City of Salisbury Fire Department. It is against the law for any municipality to solicit(sp?) for donations. The fact that you choose not to donate is your choice. However eventually the lack of funds the volunteer corporations have to work with will cause the city's equipment to eventually become outdated or in disrepair. The fire service will still respond to your emergency but lack of funding will cause down the road, problems for the fire department in general. See the PAID administration will then have to increase their yearly budget for equipment replacement because the corporations were unable to donate to the municipal side of the organization. As an example, Joe would lead you all to believe that the museum was an unnecessary expense and part of the 10 million dollar price tag. But if you bother to do your own investigation the money for this part of the structure was totally funded by the three corporations of the Salisbury Fire Department. I ask that, instead of relying on one man's say so do your own investigations and ask someone from the volunteer administrations just what they are "Giving" to the building fund. Be your own judge.
Before anyone "ASSUMES" I am not Chief See, Deputy Chief Hoppes or Deputy Chief Gordy. I have no connections with the SFD. I do live in Salisbury however and am very close to what’s going on.
I put this on Joe's site but am not sure if he will post it so that is why I'm putting it here.
Respectfully,
DP
Joe,
Flatter myself? OK, I'll admit, you lost me.
joealbero said...
You shouldn't flatter yourself like this, asshole.
December 23, 2007 9:05 PM
*************
Shooter
This may have been intended for me as it followed my comment.
Regardless, As all can see Albero can only counter with childish name calling.
Self flattery---not my style, but a quick look on his site will let you know how he is so aware of the concept.
joealbero said...
You shouldn't flatter yourself like this, asshole.
December 23, 2007 9:05 PM
*************************
What ever happened to "Not visiting
Anti-Albero sites"?
Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.
No, I don't think so. I put that comment through at the same times as yours. Therefore, he couldn't have seen it. In fact, I think all of the comments on this thread were put through together. Matters not, Soap, we know the deal.
Joe hates the mayor. He will do anything to try to tear down the city of Salisbury. He doesnt care if its truth or lies or who he hurts in the process. That includes Lorenzo and the other good men of the SFD, or any of the volunteer FD's around the county. Sheech, look how he has turned on his hometown FD.
Joe's gotta troll the anti-sites to try to get more visitors to his. Ya see the hit picture isnt nearly as great as he presents it to be.
You are correct in saying that those comments are VERY SICK in content. I think you are also correct on who is actually posting them, himself!! It's well known that he probably does have "issues" of mental competancy, suspect of needing medications that are not adhered to.
In some ways it's funny that a person is so messed up in the head and needs so much attention to attempt to bring a city to it's knees...as if that's going to happen??
His recent thoughts to being the "Big Bad Wolf" that's going to huff & puff and blow that big concrete block fire station down are ludicrous. It's built and no matter how much he whines, crys and bitches, it won't be torn down.
His ability to "take credit" for everything under the sun that is considered good is incredible.
In his mind he is the one sole source for bringing the old mall building down, it was all due to his blog. He was the one and only source for bringing financial relief to a greiving family after a tragic fatal fire. Him and him alone brought the only truth to "news" in and around Salisbury(oh yeah..i forgot, he's only an opinion..when his butts in a bind it is only opinion). He's "implied" that charges are coming out any day in regards to an accident involving a fire department vehicle and that "those damn reckless firemen are gonna wish they had stayed home", has anyone seen anything yet...NO.
There's billions, yes i said billions of federal taxpayer monies being totally wasted in military parts and supplies that they cannot nor will not ever use, yet he never utters a word. That affects many, not just citizens of one city yet he belches his bantering and ranting time after time after time about the same things, fire house, zoo, BHZ, parking for "supposed friends" of the Mayor, the police chief driving around(if he did this to Chief Colbourn Dykes he'd of disappeared and never been found), his "accusations" that any and all negative posts are firefighters (or John Robinson & Wayne Barrell)and on and on and on and on.
He whines and complains now of sales taxes in Maryland going up, yet i'm sure that 99% of all Christmas gifts he and his wife have were bought in the State of Maryland, inside the City of Salisbury limits.
He even campaigns for a politician that doesn't even represent him in the state he lives in??
You figure it out people, is it just me or is this guy just whacko?? I'm simply looking for viable opinions, not a barrage of nastygrams.
You reap what you sew.
What do you suppose Joe did for fun before there was Blogger?
Pulled the wings of flys?
Took the top off of his septic tank and stirred the shit with a paddle?
Took pictures of overweight women from behind?
Assault people?
Hung out with Hadley.
inside,
I'd rather there be billions and billions being spent on military spare parts that would never be used than on flourescent light condoms...
Hadley said...
What do you suppose Joe did for fun before there was Blogger?
Anonymous said...
Hung out with Hadley.
Unfortunately, that is correct. Jannce did the same thing then that Albero is doing now. I was a victim of Jannace's comments.
You noted he hung out with Hadley and they had a falling out.
What I've noticed over the time Joe has had his blogs up is that he had a following of regulars in the beginning that were quite pro-Joe and offered intelligent commentary. At least some of them.
They were regular contributors and IIRC they even hung out together at some place in Salisbury. By regular contributors I mean folks with regular log on names just as a few of you have here.
I dunno about anyone else, but it appears to me that they've all gone away and the regulars that contribute to Joe's blog in favor of his comments are for the most part illiterate hapless morons that can do little more than make vile comments. So they're either him or some of the shore's finest cognitive giants.
Could it be that those 'old' regulars grew weary of Joe's constant lashing out at most any target and have left his side? There are a couple of new names that have cropped up as regulars that can actually string a sentence together in the form of an intelligent comment. How long before they too wander off in disgust?
As far as his Big Bad Wolf persona goes I think it would be more appropriate to paraphrase the famous quote with:
I'll HUFF, and I'll PUFF, and I'll photograph, and hound, and stalk you. Then I'll sue.
BTW, I am not a fire fighter or an EMT or affiliated with any of them. I will, however, continue to give generously to the three volunteer services in my vicinity. They've saved my butt once before. Sorry though, I'm not in Wicomico County. But I do appreciate all that you folks do.
Gunpowder Chronicler said...
inside,
I'd rather there be billions and billions being spent on military spare parts that would never be used than on flourescent light condoms...
December 24, 2007 12:29 PM
My whole point is that there's so many HUGE issues with taxpayer monies being wasted and all Mr. Albero wants to whine and cry about is a City that he doesn't even reside in. I know, "HE'S A TAXPAYER IN THE CITY", god only knows we're reminded every 15 minutes but still, come on...get over it!!
I truly do believe that if the Governor walked into the state senate building with a AK 47 and shot everyone there, the ONLY thing you'd read on Mr. Albero's site is how Mayor Tilghman looked bad in shorts and a sweatshirt!!!!
He's truly consumed with anger and hostility over things he can never ever change. If the Mayor let's say, had issues in her private life and decided not to run in the next election, he'd of course take total claim that "HIS BLOG...HIS SITE...HIS REVEALING THE TRUTH" was the reason. He'd never try actually posting the truth, it's not his style.
He prefers lying, denying, posting half statements in order to titilate the readers, posting totally ludicrous Anonymous statements to bolster his hits. He needs professional help!!
LOL..."Don't flatter yourself asshole".
Looks like someone forgot to check the anon box again. Won't wifey ever learn?
Post a Comment