Sunday, December 23, 2007

SFD Open Discussion #2

The following post is from Salisbury News, December 23, 2007:

"Another SFD Donation Envelope Ends Up In The Trash!"

"["Joe, Just received letter from SFD asking for donations. Tore it up.When the 2 chiefs and the Mayor give up control on the donations and return control back to the volunteers then I will donate again. HARDHEAD" I told you guys, get someone in there to teach about bigotry and discrimination or this will continue until you completely fail. Looks like Barrie is going to have to turn the checkbook back to the Volunteers too! I can't believe they did that to you guys!!!!!!]"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This person has a point. While this is a shame I have to agree.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?