Sunday, December 30, 2007

Need to Pump Up The Hits

I'll bet Joe has an SFD post on Monday to recoup his comment losses from today. Anybody willing to bet against me?

3 comments:

Soapbox said...

Nope!

I wont bet against ya, but I would like a piece of the bank in your favor.

How 'bout I bank 2 Coors and and a bag of pretzels?

Anonymous said...

We all know that is the only way Joe can get any hits at all and half the time its himself trying to up the hits. He also braggs about hits when most of them are him and maybe someone else going back at eachother making no sence at all. So out of 100 comments he might have 5 that really mean something!

Joe Friday said...

Well, glad to see there were no bets against me. Soap, I won nothing, but the Coors and pretzels still sound good!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?