Joe says that he hasn't been issued a ticket and wants us to "go here" to prove it to us. Ummm, that's great, but the "go here"proves nothing more that the fact that he is not on the Delaware State Wanted Person list. I would definitely agree with that, since no one in Delaware wants him. LOL.
I remember the impeding progress thing at the Delmar accident scene, but I can't recall him being accused by a member of the Delmar fire department. I also can't remember Wayne recanting the story that is WASN'T him. Anyway, please do not make false accusations regarding Joe to law enforcement. That must certainly be against the law and Joe does enough dumb shit on his own without being lied about. If you do see him driving erratically, please get the tag number, or better yet, snap 1,000 pictures with your zoom lens while driving 65 miles an hour to keep up with him. After all, you will be doing something good and may save lives. No matter that you are breaking the law as well. LOL.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Joe is the biggest cry baby on the Easter shore!
Sounds like more of what Joe does every so often to make him look good in front of his visitors. Make it look like he is always being attacked for "providing" such "good" "information" to the public.
Im waiting for him to put some kind of smart ass comment about barry being a bell ringer today at walmart. im sure he can find something nasty to say..
Anon535. I see he is not saying anything good about it either.
Post a Comment