"How convenient. The timing couldn't be better. By the way, it didn't sink. The bilge pump obviously failed."
Maybe the bilge pump did fail. But, when I see a boat under water, I say it sunk.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
No motor damage done there. Looks like you've got your facts wrong. No motor repairs need to be done, get your stories straight the next time. Nothing a pump can't fix. Give it to the Chief, I hear he sucks golf balls through garden hoses.
Look for Joe to post some over the top stuff this week. His Blognet ranking fell from 1st to 10th! The only way that he can keep the rating up is to post lies about the SFD!
Wow anon748, you can tell that by a picture? I got what I believe to be reliable information. Hopefully, you are correct. At the time, I believe that was the plan of action, though I admit, after the damage was assessed, that could have changed. Either way, it looks like there is a problem that needs to be dealt with.
5 comments:
No motor damage done there. Looks like you've got your facts wrong. No motor repairs need to be done, get your stories straight the next time. Nothing a pump can't fix. Give it to the Chief, I hear he sucks golf balls through garden hoses.
Look for Joe to post some over the top stuff this week. His Blognet ranking fell from 1st to 10th! The only way that he can keep the rating up is to post lies about the SFD!
Wow anon748, you can tell that by a picture? I got what I believe to be reliable information. Hopefully, you are correct. At the time, I believe that was the plan of action, though I admit, after the damage was assessed, that could have changed. Either way, it looks like there is a problem that needs to be dealt with.
Great more junk in the river!!LOLOL
Post a Comment