Joe has called me out:
F/U for allowing that attack once again on my Wife, Family and Grandson! Man up you F/N Prick. I'll meet you right now, wherever you want. Let's get it on! Too big a PUSSY to say your name? My guess is that the owner of this Blog just got slammed in my reply and he is the one who authored the comment. After all, he's the one who moderated it and let it through.
I reminded him that he allows trash about other people's family as well. I'm Watching You said the same.
What if I picked Joe's house to meet him face to face? "Wherever you want", my ass. We know what happens when you pass the no trespassing sign.
I let Joe know this: "Why in the hell would I meet you one on one? Do you think I'm crazy or what? Joe, you teeter on the brink of psychotic and I surely don't want to be there when you snap for the final time. Ever hear of postal? That's you my friend. "
In addition, let me say this: I don't feel the need for physical violence. I'm not sure why you do. If and when I get pushed to the limit where I DO feel physical violence is necessary, it probably won't be over someone like you. I have chosen the battlefield and my weapon. Perhaps you should try harder to match wits. I know this is a difficult thing for you. However, if you insist on fist fighting, I would like to send Joe Albero Licks Ballz, he's dying for a shot. LOL.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Good Job Shooter,
I love to see someone give that jackass some of his own manure back at him.
"lick balls" That would be Historical Wit and Joeboy wouldn't stand a chance unless he brought Mike along to pull Wit off his sorry ass every time he fell over backwards from the upper cuts.
Historical Wit challanged Joe to a boxing match, all procedes go to charity. I was willing to pony up a $100 just to watch and take pictures. Joe ran for the Delmaro compound at warp speed.
This is just another case of Joe can dish it out but he can't take it.
Remember Joe, Blue pills in the mornings, red pills with lunch.
The "wherever you want" is an invitation onto his property, voiding the no trespassing sign.
JJ doesn't have the intelligence to debate. He's like a6th grader in wanting to "call you out".
Caughtit's right, Joe would rather throw a temper tantrum then. This being because he knows that when it comes to a logical debate with proof & facts, well that would not be something he would handle. Also hes about as sharp as a spoon so a battle of wits is pointless too...
you dont have to worry about that jackass meeting you anywhere unless he is taking your picture to put on his inaccurate crappy blog site. he likes to verbally trash people behind his computer but if he threatens to meet you in person he will punk out and call the cops!! what a pussy himself.
"....He's like a6th grader in wanting to "call you out".
*************
6th grader? I must say that is generous. I wouldn't give much more than 3rd
hp
I offered to meet him at Burger King today but he NO SHOWED. I really thought he might show. I figured with Mayberry Mike Lewis right down the street it was possible. No go however. My Whopper meal rendered a good case of heartburn and a trip to the latrine but oh well.
My showerhead is bigger than your showerhead!!
Is too.
Is not>
Fantasy Phone Call
rrrrring
rrrrring
Hello?
Mikey? Its Joe.
What do you want now, you dumb fuck?
Listen Mikey I am sorry about the sign pictures.
Can’t we just be friends again. Huh? Can’t we? Huh, Huh? Please?
I don’t know Joe, what do you want THIS time? You know I was going to win WITHOUT your help last year.
I don’t know Mikey, look how much help I was to CJ!!!, and I’ll ADD look how I defeated Slick Rick and got BJ Corbin elected!! RESPECTFULLY
Anyway, one of those Anti Albero guys is picking on me again. He is trying to make me tell the truth, and you KNOW I can’t do that. Plus he is stealing hits from MY Blog. This guy has threatened me.
Look Joe, you are a big boy, errrr, I mean you a grown man, errrr I mean you are over 18, I mean physically, not mentally. So, you are just going to have to stop telling lies on you blog, or put up with people pointing out the factual errors you write. Why don’t you go and play with your new toy fire truck?
Uh, look Mikey, I gotta run, my scanner, errr I mean my radar, errr I mean my snitch is calling me about a fire in Eden. Bye.
of course he was a no show. You nshoud of put it on the scanner
I offered to meet him at Burger King today but he NO SHOWED. I really thought he might show. I figured with Mayberry Mike Lewis right down the street it was possible. No go however. My Whopper meal rendered a good case of heartburn and a trip to the latrine but oh well.
December 27, 2007 4:26 PM
He was busy drinking his protein drink!White and creamy with a hint of salt!
Way does it always gotta be his house why doesn't he come to mine?
If he comes to my door he will be leaving in a ambo!!!!!But I won't beat on him to bad because he is already a retard!!!!!!
Wow Joe threatening us,I am going to get a lawyer and sue his ass!LOLOLOLOLO No I am going to call the states attorney and my Buddy Mike!You will be hearing from my lwyer tomorrow!!LOLOLOL
Hey Shooter! I ate a crappy meal at a crappy fast food joint today waiting for WonderJoe to show up. We all know he saw the post. He can't help himself by not reading your blog every minute every day. Bottom line is he FTA'ed.
Joe! If you're confused on what FTA stands for, call your buddies at the Sheriff's Department. They can tell you. Wait a minute, with a record as long as yours, I'm sure this wasn't the only time you FTA'ed.
Post a Comment