Sunday, December 23, 2007

An Gift from the SFD!


To return Joe's Christmas kindness, the SFD all got together and chipped in for a new reporter's kit for him. Now he doesn't have to use his homemade press pass anymore! It also comes with a digital camera as I'm sure Joe's has got to be worn out by now. And, of course a beeper with which to receive important SFD information. A make believe kit for a make believe reporter!


Don't ever say the SFD didn't do anything for you Joe!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

May be he'll get some respect now that he has his real PRESS GEAR! Hey Dudek do you have any openings for such talent? Merry Christmas

Tri Townsend

Anonymous said...

Would someone please make sure this package gets to the compound for christmas. That would be a real special gift. The fantasy/falasy would be complete.
Respectfully,
DP

Joe Friday said...

Yes, I keep moving this up. I think it only fair the SFD see what their donation purchased. I was truly overwhelmed by the number of people we collected from. Nearly everyone in the SFD was happy to give to Joe's gift fund. We collected almost $12 whole dollars! Don't worry guys, I threw in the extra 99 cents. It was the least I could do.

Anonymous said...

Look at the warning in that picture. Ladies and gentlemen I'm being threatened here. You'll be hearing from my lawyer like there's no tomorrow.

gull92 said...

Excellent gift selection, Shooter!

joe albero said...

Finally, you've done some investigative work. Verry Good! Even I found this to be a funny Post, as I hope the SFD found mine funny too?????

Have a great day and thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

OMG...bahahahahahahahahhaha....You guys are trying to rip out my staples from laughing!!!! If you need any money, let me know...I'll donate

Anonymous said...

Shit joe has aready got that,he needed a press badge!

Anonymous said...

He has already tried getting a job at the daily times but they told hi to go pound sand!

Anonymous said...

Now that's some funny shit!!! ROTFLMAO!

Joe Friday said...

Thanks Joe, but actually, I can't take credit for the picture. One of my associates sent it to me.

joe albero said...

That's cool, best plug I've seen yet. You get credit for it no mater what. All in fun and it was funny.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO
I just spilled my coffee on my jeans laughing!
Merry Christmas JOE, now all you need is the Jihad Joe doll and your day would be complete.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?