Friday, December 14, 2007

Thanks for the Tip

ANOTHER Albero lie. Seymore here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The charge was disorderly conduct. I'm sure Albero was simply going by what the officers were charging him with and that is what he wrote.

Anonymous said...

ya right!

Anonymous said...

And just how was he being disorderly? I like the picture of the little butterball lady standing there with her stick.

Anonymous said...

She's like Joey, a militant midget! When I first saw these pics last year I thought it was staged, or practice or something.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?