Saturday, December 22, 2007

Humane Society

A member of the Humane Society dropped Joe a comment. Within that comment was disapproval at Joe allowing comments which refer to sexuality there:

"Joe, in posting this crap along with unsubstantiated hearsay, anonymous tales and letting some of the inuendo you've let get through on sexuality you've done the humane society and the county a great disservice."

Uh oh, you've done it now! Joe is pissed off! "I VERY strongly disagree and you have now pissed me off."

He defends himself with this: "Don't you DARE make false statements that I have allowed such harsh comments because I most certainly did not. I am the ONLY one who sees those comments and they were deleted and thrown in the trash as I wanted nothing to do with them."

Hmmm, Joe must have forgotten to send this one to the virtual circular file:

Anonymous said...
They should put Linda Lugo in the Humane Society and if she's not claimed after six days "put her down" after all she's already got her k-9 name "Butch"
7:51 AM

No comments:

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?