Joe's most recent post is based on a column either he or one of his commenters found: "An interesting column I found while surfing the internet. Fire Service and the Internet. Friend or Foe?"
Geez Joe, you couldn't possibly want people to read this. This will definitely screw with your hits. It looks like yesterday was basically a flop until the fire boat post.
P.S. Wonder if Joe got permission to use this?
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wah, Wah, Wah.
Yesterday was a flop on Albero's site? So what? Over 100 comments later, at least the guy is out on the streets doing something while you sit working for the Mayor and Fire Department to bash the guy all day and night.
Look at yourself. This is a crybaby site that gets very limited attention, yet you believe you're a force in changing peoples minds. You're wrong.
The only people that don't like Albero's site are the ones being effected, like you. Other then that, he hits home runs day in and day out and many of us enjoy his site.
Oh well, the fun part is watching you cry like a baby every day and that's the only reason I come here, for the laugh. You see the same assholes from one site to the other. What are you going to do, kill Albero to stop him? That's how sick you assholes are.
If you don't like the guy, stop going to his site.
Maybe it is time for all the Fire Fighters to just leave it alone. I am a firm believer in "what goes around, comes around". Just wait and see,(karma) I know there is a tremendous temptation to argue with Mr. Albero, suppose no one did. Perhaps we should try staying away from posting on Mr. Albero's site for a while. If you want to post, post on this web site.
Albero steps on his tiny little dick once again . . .
The central theme of this "friend or foe" post argues against firefighters going online and critiquing the actions and decisions of fellow firefighters in other jurisdictions, in "armchair quarterback" fashion, without any knowledge or understanding of the specific details underlying those decisions . . .
I have no doubt Albero posted this to poke at all those phantom firefighters he alleges fill his blog with anonymous comments . . .
In reality, however, it does nothing more than expose the extent to which Albero himself has no knowledge or understanding, and hence no credibility whatsoever, in critiquing the actions of the SFD or any other fire department here on the lower Shore . . .
Ignore his foolishness . . . to the extent he gets hits, it is mostly folks like us watching the pathetic train wreck . . . can't help but watch the village idiot rant and rave . . .
I wouldn't want to inflate his ego any but that is actually a well written article. There are many valid points. However, I think Joe shoots himself in the foot once again :) by posting such an article on his site.
Respectfully,
DP
That author was 3rd or 4th generation firefighter who started right here at HQ (16 now). Billy Carey is editor for Firehouse magazine and lives and rides in PG. He will be excited to know JA likes his work.
DP,
It is a well written article, just wasn't written by Albero. And I am still wondering if there was a copyright. LOL
Shooter,
I saw who the author was. Mr. Albero does not have neither the common sense nor the intelligence to put an article like that together. He may have credited the author in this case, but did he get his permission to use it. I do believe in some instances permission must be granted. If any one knows any better please reply.
Respectfully,
DP
I am not sure of that either though Joe has threatened me with a lawsuit for not obtaining permission from him to use it. He said he wouldn't mind, except that I was using it only to steal/gain hits. That is not, not will it ever be my purpose. I could paraphrase just as easily and write it 100 times better than he could. And he KNOWS it.
H104,
I can tell you what would happen, his comments would drop to maybe 30per day, and that includes all his smart ass responses. In fact, I remember when I first started reading his blog, I would comment anonymously just because I felt sorry for the fact that he wasn't getting many. LOL
Billy answered back on the watchdesk that it was ok to use it. Many around the country already had. See his post under Stop playing with Handicap.
It's also a shame Chief TinyTesticle can't learn how to format stuff so that it is easier to read.
Actually I work for Firehouse.com, separate from Firehouse Magazine, but all under Cygnus Business Media, nonetheless. And I'm just an assistant content editor, that's all.
Bill Carey
Post a Comment