Saturday, December 22, 2007

For Those Wondering

I have not yet received a call from an attorney, the FBI, CIA, CSI, NCIS or the President of the United States. Nor, have I received a response from Blogger. If anyone IS trying to call, my cell phone is currently out of commission. As luck would have it, a fire fighter who was in a hurry for a controlled burn raced by me as I was standing in the station shooting the shit...I mean, what else do they do there? And just as it skidded across the newly polished floor, the damn truck...no, not the engine, the truck...ran the hell over it. I intend to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. I do however, think they are planning on getting together and buying me a new one. After all, that is their responsibility. The worst part, however, is that a well dressed family pulled up in their Navigator to get their FREE smoke detector and the child saw everything that happened. Now, he thinks all those men are very, very bad. Maybe Santa will go visit him in a fire ENGINE. Hopefully, the dad won't turn around and tell the world that Santa was so unprofessional he tore up his roof when he landed with too many reindeer. Why use 9 reindeer, when he only needs 5 to pull his ass around?

In any case, my e-mail works just fine. I know, as I had to sift through 35,000 comments today. No, really, numbers don't lie. Unfortunately, I had to reject 99% of them because I didn't want anyone to make me look bad. I did let one slide though so no one would get TOO suspicious.

5 comments:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

You know, if I had not graduated from Parkside High School under the esteemed Tom Field as principal, I would not have been able to recognize your outstanding talent for sarcasm.

Joe Friday said...

GP, thanks (I think).

Anonymous said...

You've heard from no one, nor will you . . .

Joe's bluster was revealed for the BS that it was . . . he got his ass handed to him . . . and he slunk away to move on to more of his crazy BS, only on other issues . . .

I'd call him a woman or a little girl, but that would do a disservice to women and little girls . . .

I guess I'm saying that he is neither the man, the blogger, nor the journalist he tries to tell us all he is . . .

Joe's an attention-hound, plain and simple . . . he'll post whatever he has to in order to get "hits" . . . that's what it's about, ultimately . . .

Though the "most hits on the East Coast" thing has to make you laugh . . . hyperbole, thy name is Joe Albero . . .

I kinda feel sorry for the guy . . . how can you not as you gaze upon that dopey "faux-reporter" pic and read his foolishness . . .

Jimmy Olson-bero, hard at work . . . at no one's service but his own . . .

Merry Christmas, guys . . .

(My name's Chris Llinas, and I approved this message)

Anonymous said...

Chris:

You don't REALLY feel sorry for him do you?

Anonymous said...

Too bad the truck ran over your cell phone and not someone, I mean something else.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?