Monday, December 17, 2007

Financial Woes

Joe is publicizing Shanie's apparent financial trouble. Hate to say it, but I suspect you will be seeing a lot of those little public announcements. The economy is going straight to hell and many of us are one paycheck away from the same thing happening. I wonder if Joe would make such a big deal if one of his faithful followers was losing their home. As far as Joe's comment regarding unpaid child support:

It wasn't that long ago Councilman Gary Comegys was dealing with his own fair share of financial problems, including a bankruptcy and failure to pay child support.

Well now, I seem to recall seeing something regarding a child support issue where one of the Albero clan was the defendant. But, I'll let you check that out for yourselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

His wife was arrested for non support in Delaware.

Anonymous said...

The Md. Court case files on the internet show her in court in Md for non-support. It's hidden in there with the three million court filings against the Jihad himself.

TomCat said...

Sorry Cuff, I should have read you blog before I made my latest post, you've got it all covered. I've been a bit to busy to keep on top of things. Good Job!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?