Saturday, December 29, 2007

You're Hired!

"I have owned boats for many years and let me assure you, I would never tie up a boat that would have enough room to slip under another dock and get snagged!"

You're hired! The newest member of the Salisbury SFD! The boat expert! Smart move fellows. Not only did you get yourself one of these, you also have a fire investigator, photographer, financial advisor, and Public (or is that pubic) Relations man! All for the low, low price of one. Great Job! Now, see what your donations are paying for? I guess I shouldn't have said that...there will be more shredders humming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If he could get training as a paramedic that would help alot also.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?