Damn, y'all keep this up and I'm going to have to put you on the payroll when I move to my office building at 302 East Main. I'll even throw in a new monster computer! Oh, wait, what am I thinking? Will an invite to the redneck pool hall in the garage and all the ice cold beer you can drink be enough? You see, I haven't moved up to the "next level" yet. LOL
From Gull92:
Great to see that Joe is an expert on the workings of the SAN FRANCISCO Zoo!
Talk about painting with a broad brush...Does that make JJ a "zooist".Now's, lets pick this apart
Reprinted from sbynews.blogspot.com
"if there's one thing Zoo's are notorious for, it's lying"A zoo can't lie, only people can. Second, the incident in San Fran is being treated as a crime scene. Now, I realize that the Great Man Lewis isn't there to run the investigation, but if there's LIES being told by the Zoo Admin, then the SFPD will get to the bottom of it.
Another point that I find interesting, Joe. How do you know what staff was on duty on Christmas Day? You know what happens when you assume, now don't you?
Here's a quote that came from an AP story by Jordan Robertson...
"Sy Montgomery, a naturalist and author whose books include "Spell of the Tiger," said she thinks such a jump is possible. Not every tiger could do it, she said, "but like human beings, every creature has its own amazing athletes."
Joe, what credentials do you have regarding Siberian Tigers? Inquiring minds want to know.
Another question. This quote is taken from the same AP story...
"There were five tigers at the zoo - three Sumatrans and two Siberians.
"If a gate was left open, why did only 1 of the 5 tigers escape? I would love to hear your thoughts, since you appear to be an expert on tigers.
Yes, someone MAY have left a gate or door open, possibly intentionally. Let the investigation play out before passing judgement, Joe.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
In your best Homer Simpson voice, people...
MMMM, BEEER!
*sigh*
Don't you guys know anything? Joe's a former CSI. He doesn't like everyone knowing about all of his credentials as that would be a bit too much like boasting on his part.
He must have not been a very good agent. Grissom would have had me figured out eons ago.
Well
Grissom is spending way too much time chasing Sara Sidel, you know? The one with the short black hair like De........never mind.
Thnings that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm.
Notice how Joe isn't beating his chest over his hits today? By my count, only 5 comments so far today.
Shooter, you must have thrown him off his game! He's too wound up about your posts to post anon comments on his own site!
Joeboy's anon posts are so obvious it isn't even funny. He doesn't even attempt to change his writing style. (Not that he has one) It's mostly third gradeish B.S. Wifey didled with monkey's at the Zoo that were smarter than him.
What now joe think his wife can run the salisbury zoo OPPS I mean the SF zoo!
Post a Comment