"Oh, as for those Idiots who dared me to come close to any one of them, I did just that and every single Fire Fighter that was there was VERY respectful. I got in no ones way, took up close shots right along where they were standing and left the scene. Thank you Gentlemen for being so kind."
Maybe it is because they are men enough not to stoop to your DISRESPECTFUL level?
Or maybe, just maybe it is because they aren't really firefighters posting that shit on your site? I'm still thinking it is Joe's firefighter wannabe alter-ego posting that crap. Another personality buried deep within the sloppy looking creature better known as Joe Albero. Because there is no doubt if he was a firefighter..this is the type he'd be. Unless the firefighters could actually make a true man out of him.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe because they know if they said something out of line to Joe that he would have blasted away at them on his site.
These guys are not as stupid as Joe thinks they are!
Joe they don't respect you ate all. They just know when someone is out to screw them anyway they can.
I guess you are right. Being repectful and acting respectible are definitely two different things.
One should also realize that it was not respect so much professionalism at it's best. They have an obligation to act “respectfully” when representing the city even though he despised by 99% of them. I say they did a good job not lowering themselves to his level.
Momma always said it you cant say anything good dont say anything at all.
Uh, not to mention the fact they were there to do a job not socialize or sensationalize.
There is a BIG difference between respect and tolerance or ignoring someone, as as big a difference between tolerance or ignoring someone and being disrespectful.
Maybe anything short of walking up and spitting in his face Joe Albero considers respect.
None of the pictures I saw would indicate that Joe Albero was anywhere near the Fire Service personnel. They could all have been taken with a telephoto lens.
JPH
Post a Comment