Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hit Obsession

Joe is reporting yet another record day today:

"Well anyway, you'd think people would be out shopping and or traveling but I can't believe it myself, these numbers do not lie."

The numbers may not lie, but Joe does.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he post the actual numbers, like maybe a screen shot of the hit counter?

I ain't going over there to find out, else he will claim one more hit.

Joe Friday said...

Negative, Hadley. Actually, 100 of them are probably mine. I got to have something to write about don't I? LOL

Anonymous said...

I think it is time for another fanatsy phone call.

Anonymous said...

I go to blog rating website to view Jihads postings. you get the first sentence or two form each post he puts up and that's about all the bull I can stand at one sitting.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?