Friday, December 28, 2007

Thanks

Since Joe isn't posting anything of major interest (nothing interesting enough to pick apart, anyway), I'd like to take a few moments to thank everyone for their support. As I said in the beginning, my initial goal was not to be an anti-Albero blog. It was to be a forum where people could say how they felt, in the way they felt like saying it. Obviously, since Joe Albero comes up with such controversial "news" stories and is notorious for not allowing comments to support each side of the story, most of what is here does pertain to him and his "news" stories aka half-truths". I've only been around for one month and it that time, Mr. Albero has called me an asshole, a pussy whipped pansy, and an F/N prick. I have even been invited to involve myself in a physical altercation: "I'll meet you right now, wherever you want. Let's get it on! " I am assuming "let's get in on" in this context means fight and not screw. So, now it seems I have become an anti-Albero blog (or Pro-Maryland as my teammates suggested we call ourselves). I have done this of my own volition (look that word up Joe, it's in the dictionary). It is obvious after the name calling and physical threats that I had no other road to follow.

The sad part of it all, is that if Joe really cared about the citizens and taxpayers of Salisbury, he would present you with both sides of the stories he writes. Anyone who continues to read his posts and truly thinks that he is telling you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is as sad of a case as he is. As has been suggested, do yourselves a favor and look into the issues yourselves. Become informed. Don't rely on Joe's posts to give you everything you need to form educated opinions. What Joe does is regurgitate information he gets from other uninformed people, or those that have a beef themselves. He is a "news blog" one moment and an "opinionated blog" the next. Unfortunately, one can't be both. Even editorials will present both sides of an issue and then tell you what they personally think about it. Not so with Salisbury News.

I have received props from several of you and I appreciate it very much. I will continue to do what I can to prove that the public is being lied to. Unfortunately, even if there is a remote piece of truth in what he writes, Albero has lied about so much already, he can not and should not be trusted. His main goal is hits and comments. He has told us that time and time again. What other fool says " Self, I wonder how many people have visited my Site on Christmas morning?". Most of us were spending time with our families on Christmas. Joe was reporting his hit count, posting pictures of an empty table and chasing fires. That's a family man for you!

Anyway, thanks for listening to my ramblings. I'm here and it appears the Pro-Maryland bloggers are getting stronger every day. The offer to e-mail me with concerns that you would like posted is still on the table. You are welcome any time here and I'm sure my teammates will say the same about their blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"BRAVO" Well said! Nail meet hammer.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?