Oh no! Oh My! Test, test, Test! Joe isn't getting any comments. Not even on his fire fighter posts. This can't be! Blogger must be having a problem! Geez! OMG!!!! Test, test, test!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You should go back and take a look now. He must have been away from the computer for a while?
I think people have caught on to Mr. Albero's antics and what they now do is look at his site for his insight, then they go to Soapbox, A Class Act and to here for the TRUTH. They pretty much have found out that they can't get the TRUTH from Mr. Albero, so they look at his for the comical side, then go to others for the FACTS!!!
Many times I don't know any more than Joe does. The difference is, I don't pretend I do. AND, if at all possible I try to find out. What I think is important for everyone to know, is that Joe doesn't know everything and people need to take what he says with a grain of salt. He creates a frenzy with his poor "reporting" and causes problems where there previously were none.
3 comments:
You should go back and take a look now. He must have been away from the computer for a while?
I think people have caught on to Mr. Albero's antics and what they now do is look at his site for his insight, then they go to Soapbox, A Class Act and to here for the TRUTH. They pretty much have found out that they can't get the TRUTH from Mr. Albero, so they look at his for the comical side, then go to others for the FACTS!!!
Many times I don't know any more than Joe does. The difference is, I don't pretend I do. AND, if at all possible I try to find out. What I think is important for everyone to know, is that Joe doesn't know everything and people need to take what he says with a grain of salt. He creates a frenzy with his poor "reporting" and causes problems where there previously were none.
Post a Comment