As a resident of Delaware, wouldn't you think Joeboy would be more concerned with the political scene there? What's he gonna do for Andy Harris? He can't vote for him and there's no way he'll ever be able to overcome all of the votes he's going to cost him. More of Joeboy latching onto a public figure to get some attention.
Off topic, I know, but does anyone know where I can report a Laurel, DE police officer that I sighted in MD on the Salisbury bypass near the Snow Hill Rd. exit today around 12:30pm?
This is clearly a major issue with JJ when Salisbury vehicles cross state lines, just trying to do my part to help watch out for his state's assets!
BTW - he wasn't transporting a prisoner, he was riding solo. Clearly driving over the posted speed without his sirens on as well. A MAJOR SITUATION HERE! WHERE WAS MIKE LEWIS?
Mike was in Wicomico County where he belonged. Don't you wish JJ would stay in Delmar where he belongs? Speeding on 113? did the officer even have his headlights on? Ohhhhhh that's a ticket too.
I posted this on Joes site, but of course it didnt get published.
I wonder how many more voters Mr Harris has to loose before he realizes that someone like joe on his side and posting things for him is like poison to his campaign. I cant imagine there will be many left by the time election time rolls around..
Oh well, I wouldnt have voted for him anyway, but its a damn shame for someone like Joe to completle ruin someones chances of being elected like he has with this man.
Do you know why cops speed? BECAUSE THEY CAN!! Really, who cares! The speed limits on highways like the bypass as way too low anyhow. I love it when a cop zips by me. I get in behind him and zip right with him while he clears the traffic out. Do you think he'd go any slower in his POV? Have you ever heard of a cop giving another cop a ticket?
7 comments:
A time for fore play!
Shower head and a hand job.
One of his lastest headlines says
"Major Fire in Salisbury"
Yet not one unit from Salisbury responded.
Maybe if he looked into his infomation he would know that this is Delmar's area.
What a dumbass!
As a resident of Delaware, wouldn't you think Joeboy would be more concerned with the political scene there? What's he gonna do for Andy Harris? He can't vote for him and there's no way he'll ever be able to overcome all of the votes he's going to cost him. More of Joeboy latching onto a public figure to get some attention.
Off topic, I know, but does anyone know where I can report a Laurel, DE police officer that I sighted in MD on the Salisbury bypass near the Snow Hill Rd. exit today around 12:30pm?
This is clearly a major issue with JJ when Salisbury vehicles cross state lines, just trying to do my part to help watch out for his state's assets!
BTW - he wasn't transporting a prisoner, he was riding solo. Clearly driving over the posted speed without his sirens on as well. A MAJOR SITUATION HERE! WHERE WAS MIKE LEWIS?
(note sarcasm!)
Mike was in Wicomico County where he belonged. Don't you wish JJ would stay in Delmar where he belongs?
Speeding on 113? did the officer even have his headlights on? Ohhhhhh that's a ticket too.
I posted this on Joes site, but of course it didnt get published.
I wonder how many more voters Mr Harris has to loose before he realizes that someone like joe on his side and posting things for him is like poison to his campaign. I cant imagine there will be many left by the time election time rolls around..
Oh well, I wouldnt have voted for him anyway, but its a damn shame for someone like Joe to completle ruin someones chances of being elected like he has with this man.
Do you know why cops speed? BECAUSE THEY CAN!! Really, who cares! The speed limits on highways like the bypass as way too low anyhow. I love it when a cop zips by me. I get in behind him and zip right with him while he clears the traffic out. Do you think he'd go any slower in his POV? Have you ever heard of a cop giving another cop a ticket?
Post a Comment