I am so sick and tired of people downing the fire department, police department or any other department that help keep your asses safe. Is it really that difficult to understand WHY most of the men and women feel about Joe the way that they do? You have one man telling everyone how mismanaged the departments are, how many mistakes the members make, how greedy they are, and how stupid they are. His faithful followers join in as if kissing his ass is supposed to help keep them safe. In my opinion, they're kissing the wrong ass. Joe will turn on them in a second. He finally says something nice and feels like the members of these departments are supposed to feel grateful. In less that 5 hours time he is back to bashing. In fact, he praised and bashed in the same comment:
Bottom line is, they're trying to get me to say something because they know people were screwing up left and right last night. There was an accident at the same time of this fire and I'll leave it at that. All that being said, the Fire Fighters did everything they could to put out a horrible fire. Kudos!
I don't know about you, but I respect anyone who puts themselves in harms way in order to help someone else. This includes all members of all public service departments. They are more than welcome to correct me if I am wrong, but the career fire fighters don't do this for the money (not around here anyway). They have chosen this profession because the satisfaction they get from helping others is more compensation than their paycheck. The volunteers spend a great deal of time away from their families to help save lives and property. Then, people have the audacity to bitch about the retirement fund they are allowed. The police officers serving our area are not in it to get rich either. They do it because they want to keep our families safe. And people complain because they were not in the right place at the right time to catch vehicle vandals. All of these men and women have made a commitment to serve. And they are doing it. So, until the rest of you have walked in their shoes, or at least taken time to find out what their shoe size is...shut the hell up!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hmmmm...what is Mr. Albero attempting to stir in that statement..."there was an accident at the sametime"...so are they suppose to have a crystal ball and say screw the people involved in an accident because there "MAY" have been a fire that would be reported soon???
I could not agree more. Mr. Albero has his own agenda and That is what ever gets him the most attention . I praise the 2 spd officers for doing pulling the 2 fire victims out. They risked their own lives to try to save others. They are heros in my book.
Oh, and how many of you just rolled over at 4:00 am instead of answering the fire call? Don't crticize unless you know what you are talking about. Deal with the facts not fiction.
Can you say Bi-Polar
"I don't know about you, but I respect anyone who puts themselves in harms way in order to help someone else."
I guess that goes for the officer charged with rape and the other officer charged with child molestation? Shall I go on to fire fighters breaking the law as well. How about Gordy's son? Hebron, wll there's a lot there to mention. The Chief, the recent accident? Crisfield's most recent volunteer? How about all those fire fighters discrimination against afro americans?
Albero has only exposed the wrongs and you just don't like it because you're one of them. This blog is just as criminal as the public safety people mentioned above.
Yeah, you're the type that would.
Just remember one thing Anon1013, those officers have been charged, not convicted. Maybe they are guilty, but in my opinion, the allegations against both seem fishy. Further, one does not have to respect a person to respect his profession. I do not see Albero all over the Sheriff's department ass because of the wrong doing (if guilty) of one. Albero didn't expose anything. All of this was in the news. If I recall, he had some great big news about the deputy that no one else knew. I haven't seen anything on that yet. As far as me being one of them, I don't know who you think I am...but I know you are wrong.
Hi Joe
Yeah SN&V, I see it now. LOL
We had two calls around the same time!We had a rescue first in which when the call came in about the fire on Washington street the rescue was on its way back from that call.The engine out at station 2 which is out of service was replaced with the reserve engine thats way we have that engine!We had all the equipment we needed.Now what when on the radio was nothing but firemen tring to find and search the house for more people.When you pull up onto a scene like the other night and people are being dragged out windows and you are being told there is more inside all hell breaks lose and you try everthing in your power to get inside and get them out.I due time Joe will come up with something to make us look bad but in the end when you need help the first people you are going to call is us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And that goes for you Joey!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment