Sunday, December 9, 2007

Shit Happens

I'm not quite sure how the WTC came up in Joe's comments, but here is what he said about it: STFU, asshole! Would you like to say something to my Cousin who died the the World Trade Center on 9/11? Give me a break, Idiot! SHIT HAPPENS!

Then in a later comment he is tries to gain sympathy: "You know ALL these Fire Fighters researched if it was true that I lost my Cousin in TWTC on 9/11. Then they come back with such disrespect. You wonder why I don't back many of you, now you know."

Which is is Joe, it is oh well, "shit happens"? Or, you owe me respect because I lost my cousin- Boo Hoo?

No comments:

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?