Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Totmom Tries to Replace Teacherlady

Teacherlady is usually the spelling police over on Joe's site. Trust me when I say, spelling and grammar errors sometimes bug me too, but I'm sure I've been guilty of it. What bugs me more, are the people who dwell on it, and then make errors themselves, as if they are a picture of perfection.

Here's what Totmom had to say a couple of days ago:


blutojthetotmom said...
These posts would be so much easier to read if people took the time to spell properly...not ragging on anyone,thats just my observation

Totmom, thats is a contraction. In fact, I'm not sure there is ever a case where it is not a contraction. It needs an apostrophe.

Below is a recent post from Totmom:

blutojthetotmom said...
Is that city or county there?We used to live on Old Quantico Rd and ended up moving because we got tired of watching transients break into the recycle bins at the Ag Office there and steal cansthey probably still do it,unchecked.We called the police but they never caught them(not a suprise)Once stuff started disappearing from our yard it was time to go!

Surprise is misspelled. I'm sure it is a result of fast typing, but a misspelled word nonetheless. Then there is the run on sentence that had me scratching my head for a few moments. All is good. The only thing I don't like about Totmom is the faithful follower classification she falls under. Backboneless. LOL. Is that a word?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person who finds this faithful follower who drinks from the fountain of Albero a pain in the arse. She's about as bright as the burned out bulbs on my Christmas Tree. Has she ever offered anything insightful? NO! Is she a frequent coddler of JA's genitals? YES!

Chimera said...

I am disappointed that this person finds it necessary to be vulgar in his criticism of me.Other than thanking him for his support of my blog and commenting on the Thanksgiving melee at his home,my blog is strictly fluff-my take on news stories and other miscellaneous stuff.I resent the fact that someone who does not even know me would even imply that I "coddle" anyones genitals.I happen to be very happily married to a good man-you know,the kind of man who doesn't take crude potshots at innocent people.You would not believe the sh*t that anonymous crackpots post to my blog,and for what?Its quite simple,if you do not like my blog,thats cool,but the personal attacks are unwarranted when I have done nothing to provoke them.

Joe Friday said...

I don't believe the comment is directed at your blog, but your comments on Joe's blog. You simply seem to agree with everything he says...yet you say you don't.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?