Friday, December 28, 2007
Is He Losing His Touch?
Wow, Joe wrote two posts about fires and they received an overwhelming 11 comments between the two. WOW!! I guess it didn't work this time. His last post about a fire got him 81. Of course most of them were Gerity, some chick named Fruitland Angel (hope it's a chick anyway, or we got problems) and Gerity's wife....oh and Joe. LOL. So, it appears we are making a move in the right direction. Must be very disappointing for Joe that the only other person to find delight in the Barrall house fire was the karma guy/girl. Of course there has been speculation that this is another one of Joe's "personalities". I wonder how many more he has stashed away?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tells me he is back on his meds and the voices are quelled for the time being.
One can only hope.
I've seen several new personalities that sound just like him. I think we should all chip in and get him a virtual reality hookup for his expensive new computer. He could build his own world and do what he pleases and not bother a soul.
He would recieve more comments if he didn't screen out the ones that didn't make him look good.
Believe me, he only posts the ones he wants us to see. I know this for a fact.
5:59 poster...
This is a very true statemnet! Ive have tried on many different topics to post clean replies that were not in Joe's favor and they never made it to the site. He rejects hundreds of post a day. This gives the uninformed public that everyone that does reply agrees with Joe.
Straight Shooter does the best job ive scene of telling both sides of the story and bringing Joe's lies to light.
Post a Comment